Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well we didnt had anymore attempts. Just those. If i count it all i was affraid of o+12 theory . my first attempt was 4 hours after positive opk. Second was 24hrs after first pos opk. That night i think i ovulated, so my last atempt was about 6-8 hours before ovulation. Thats why i decided not to bd anymore. Hope there was some boys waiting for egg.

Can there be a problem with two days in a row pos opks? Does that mean that i ovulated after first day or second?

One more thing, i was not measuring my bbt last 2 cycles. But wanted to see how it will be after those opks. Just have to say that i dont sleep that well i i cant take it on the same time every morning (thats why i stoped measuring, it sometimes all over the place i cant trust it), and changed my termometar.
    Morning after pos opk was 36.1
    That night i think was o (i had so so much ewcm that day- not from bsd watery, i was really strechy)
    Next morning was 36.2
    Than again 36.2
    And today 36.5

Can i count this occurate? It doesnt show ovulation, its just slow rising. And similar to that were my last few cycles.

Thank you atomic so much for blue dust and your answers. Just wanted to say about diet, i was on the fence to order it but because we live in total different places on earth i dont think i could follow it right. So i tried to take calories and everything i could read here and adjust it to my region.

Now i see i wrote my attempts wrong in last post.
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; December 12th, 2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Forgot something to add

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No there's nothing wrong with two days of pos OPK at all. Totally normal. it doesn't tell you when you ovulated, though. OPK don't tell us about ovulation, they just tell us about the surge of hormone that triggers ovulation. So you can still have the hormone in your body and have already ovulated, or the hormone can come and go really quick and you won 't ovulate for several hours or even days afterwards. The two things are related but not directly correlated.

If you haven't been temping before and after we can't use it to pin down ovulation. We have to look at the patterns and not temps in isolation.

Yes it's fine to take the overall info about the diet and use it in your region. That is what I want you guys to do!! Perfect!! It's not about the foods, it's about getting more nutrients, keeping your blood sugar up, and getting a higher amount of protein and especially fat from animal and saturated fats rather than vegetable based Omega 6's.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you i was waiting for your answer. I still feel little unthankfull for using all info tho. You are very nice, helping so much! I hope i did good job adjusting diet, especialy about fat. I used to prepare everything on veg oil, margarine and i changed it to animal fats, including full fat milk. I tried to add so much different stuff in my meals.

Well i didnt check my blood sugar now but about 2-3months on my changed diet i checked it with other standard gin analysis and it was on higher side but it didnt was too high to go over line what normal is.

If you could answer me about my two attempts, could it be enough? Im affraid it was too early , if my ovulation was later. I read about timing and starting to really not belive in that, but i got that in my mind for so long its not easy to let it go. You had your boys from similar situation right (i mean from 2-3days before o)

I had much more big o than with my girls, hope that i can count that in boy favor..

Oh and yes, i always forgive to ask you in my posts about exercise. I didnt do any this time around. I was busy , tired enough with running for my kids and i decided not to exercise as i felt really tired and thought that it might sway girl, being exhausted. I am few kg overweight but i think i have very strong organism. Whole year i didnt have even a flu, alergie, nothing, i hope i did right thing. With my girls i was skinny, underweight and walking, exercising so i wanted to do different this time around.
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; December 14th, 2018 at 08:04 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's ok no one needs to check their blood sugar! YOu did great on the diet.

Yes 2 attempts can be enough. I got my boys with two attempts and with 2-3 day cutoff for 3 of them (the 4th boy was a bit of a surprise as I didn't know I was ovulating - def. had 2 attempts tho). Then I got my girl with one attempt early n the morning of O Day. We aim at 3 based on some of our results but the main thing is having more than one.

While I do like weights for blue I didn't do them when I got some of my boys. If you can't do it, you can't do it! Better than overexercising for sure.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great, i hope we did it with just two attempts!

Im 21cd now, just one more week so i can test. Days go by so slowly

I will update whatever happens.

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust!

9. Thanks Twogirls0607 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Small update- i think i had yesterday at 8dpo, implantation bleeding. It was just one wipe and very light pink mucus.. (Sorry if tmi) i hope this is a good sign!

Thank you atomic! Especialy for blue dust,i need it!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AA exciting!! Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    13dpo my test is negative.. I guess im out,now waiting for af to come.. Maybe next months i will do some stuff even better

Edit: cd15 also bfn, and my af is here.
    Last edited by Twogirls0607; December 24th, 2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Addition info

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that - but onto next month!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast