Thread: Protein cheats

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Protein cheats

Finding difficult to add protein in every meal and snacks.. gelatin water, theraptin biscuits... Can these be considered as protein ? Please share any such protein ideas which is easy to eat and need not think about cooking, preparing etc.. Am already eating eggs, nuts for protein.. Don't want to overdo that.. Eating meat thrice a week only.. How much of lentils to take for HE protein.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It might help to know what you're eating normally! Say, if you have a snack of an apple -- could you eat a cheesestick too, or have a glass of whole milk? Those are protein sources. Even spreading some nut butter on apple slices would include protein in that snack.

I know I would often throw in a scoop or so of Brewer's Yeast into non-protein-centric meals (like tomato soup or pasta) as a source of protein, or cook up a small portion of meat to throw into anything else. Atomic doesn't like protein powder to be relief upon, but there are some animal based AND non-additive protein powders out there (like Quest unflavored) that are straight whey protein and not even skim based that can help occasionally.

How many grams of protein are you currently eating a day?

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Bromedha thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am not counting.. But I eat daily two eggs , 1 serving of nuts, 2 glass of milk. Is this very less ? Some days I include mutton or chicken.. Ill try to include cheese as you say.. i

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    It might help to know what you're eating normally! Say, if you have a snack of an apple -- could you eat a cheesestick too, or have a glass of whole milk? Those are protein sources. Even spreading some nut butter on apple slices would include protein in that snack.

I know I would often throw in a scoop or so of Brewer's Yeast into non-protein-centric meals (like tomato soup or pasta) as a source of protein, or cook up a small portion of meat to throw into anything else. Atomic doesn't like protein powder to be relief upon, but there are some animal based AND non-additive protein powders out there (like Quest unflavored) that are straight whey protein and not even skim based that can help occasionally.

How many grams of protein are you currently eating a day?
    couldn't have put it better myself!

Another suggestion is yogurt. I find it pretty easy to eat a few spoonfuls of yogurt between meals (and often do as a snack) Since yogurt is usually sweetened, that's protein and carbs right there.

I would also add that if you can't get protein one snack, it's ok. Just eat a little sooner rather than later. So if something happens and you end up eating a banana, it's not a big deal, just once you start feeling a little hungry, eat right away! Don't wait around for hours after the banana. Remember the goal of all this is to try and keep your blood sugar up and avoid sugar crashes, so you can always just have another snack or your meal a little sooner!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Bromedha thanked for this post