Uploads
    Thanks girls feel so much more relaxed now
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats 5!! After a lot of losses and pregnancies I now believe that sometimes we know too much too soon. I won't have a scan before 8 weeks because I think it causes too much worry and I don't do beta's. If at 8 weeks everything looks healthy and where it should be, there is a bloody good chance everything will go as planned and we will bring home a baby!

I'm glad your worry is over....now relax, stress is no good for the growing bean!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,

TTC5, so glad everything looks good! No more worrying now, please! You got yourself a little sticky bean and all is going to be perfect. That psychic is full of crap....it really is just for fun. I bet your body is just used to the pregnancy hormones and starts letting it all loose right away. I felt poochy by 8wks last time too, and I swear a little at 7 actually. But who cares, just cook up a healthy baby!

MFC, glad you got a heartbeat and can't wait to see your nub! I know you are nervous about it, but it is what it is now, so just keep your FX.

Soni, sorry about AF. I agree, probably the EPO that is lengthening your cycle. It's not that big of a deal unless it bothers you. EPO is really good for a sway, but if you feel like you don't know when you O and all, you could drop it. LOL about your DH in the shower. I know we've chatted on this forum about that before, but I don't know when mine does that? He must be covert! We've only been married 2 years though. Well, I think it's good he's doing that, because it means he has a nice healthy turnover of sperm. Maybe you could convince him to be sure to wait 48 hours in between this coming month? But I wouldn't sweat it otherwise. I bet zillions of boys are born from frequent masterbators who throw in a bd daily as well.

Bec, FX for some ripe follies! I am about to start working out again also, I want to look better this summer as well. I like your plan to work out more and keep diet the same.

RE: boy mothering and having a gaggle of older sisters- all I can say about that is be sure not to baby him too much, and make him the special spoiled one. My little brother turned out to be a total loser and has this "everyone should take care of me" mentality because my parents babied him since he was the coveted boy and the last child. Now, my brother is not mean or a bad person or anything, he is just 32, took 10 years to get through college, and lives at home with my parents and works at a sandwich shop. He has no initiative and is always expecting things to fall in his lap. My sister and I, on the other hand, always had to take care of him and ourselves, and I run a company and she is a professor at a University. (We were GGB, me being the oldest.) But, I have seen that happen in other families as well, and the culprit was always babying the baby. Everyone is different, but I will absolutely heed this big time if I have a boy. I know that is not going to be easy, but he needs to learn to not rely on his many "mommies" to do everything for him. Otherwise, I think there is not much difference, your boys will just be children and different, just like they all are. More trucks and maybe more energy (who knows?) but you ladies will be awesome boy mamas!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls!

Lola I see bfn....sorry for that :-( You so right about the baby in the family. i think it goes for boy and girl too.

Fab-omg Im so stalking now I want to see then nub or just cute baby pics from you!Is that next Monday or what? Either way baby must be cute I remember all your kids are so cute!

For me I started back a weight training a little bit again because Im so tired of my pudding butt and poncho belly :/ hopefully it will help me loose more weight and I get a little bit more firm. well a lot would be nice lol

Hope all who is waiting now get a bfp!
    hugs
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5! That is fab. I'm super happy. I think POP makes a great point; sometimes all this early information is just ... to much. Ignorance can really be such bliss Regardless I am glad to hear all looks good for baby #5 for you!

MFC how exciting to have your NT scan! FX all looks good and healthy!

ITA with Lola on not letting these little boys with all the little mommas/sisters get babied My FIL had 4 older sisters though (and TTC5 I know you have a younger brother so I bet you can offer perspective too!) and he is a fantastic guy. He had a LOT of responsibility given to him though at a young age, partially because he was the first boy after all the girls and partially because he had all the younger siblings (there were 3 or 4 more boys born after him) to take care of. Anyhow, he turned out great I bet all your boys will too.

Too funny about all the psychic stuff going on here lately! I have never looked into it. I guess there's a huge part of me that doesn't want to know. Not that all of them are right or anything, but the not knowing is sometimes just better. If I had known I'd have 3 DD I honestly might not have had any kids. So at least for me I'm glad I don't know what's coming! But I sure hope it's all good

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should I change my ticker adjust it to 4w 5d as per scan yesterday or stick with LMP?
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Should I change my ticker adjust it to 4w 5d as per scan yesterday or stick with LMP?
    I say keep it!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Flava, I am going to chat with you on your chat thread! But GOOD JOB on the weight loss. We miss you too!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done Flava on that weight loss girl!
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 - I'd leave the ticker, it is 40 weeks from LMP, so all good. I'm so glad everything looks good now, wonder if your Doc is eating his words.

Flava - great job on the weight loss journey. I am stalking Fab too

AFM - i am now on CD20 with no sign of O I think it is going to be one of my freakishly long cycles But on a happier note it is my DD's birthday today, she is 2 we are waiting for the rain to rack off so we can build the swingset we got for her and we are having her party tomorrow at Smileez

Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast