Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    Good question Cinss, lol. Yes I will have to pay $60 for it. What you think? I'm still thinking about it.
    $60 isn't bad, i was expecting you to say 1 or 2 hundred. I would probably do it, actually yes i will definatly do it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do it no matter what it costs. But I am slightly impatient and would want to know NOW!!! Lol
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MFC - Go for it! You will regret not doing it later on! We have gender scans from 14W here and there was no doubt with my last he was all boy. Ultrasound machines these days are amazing!
    Last edited by Foxy; February 2nd, 2012 at 04:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In Tasmania (Hobart) they wont even consider looking for "nubs" they tell you it is way too early
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MFC, I would definitely book in the scan. $60 is nothing to find out for sure!

Lola, hopefully you can book an appointment soon. Must be frustrating waiting.

5, have you got a scan booked in? Can't remember if you said you have or not.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone
    I am new here and have been trying to go through all the forums and posts and am overwhelmed. I currently have two girls and am TTC#3 and I would like to try and sway boy. Can you look at my diet and supplements and let me know if what I am doing is ok or if I should add/delete anything?

Currently I do weight training a few times a week so I pretty much each the same things everyday.
    Breakfast I have either waffles and strawberry's with a whey protein shake or egg whites with toast and turkey bacon
    2hrs later I have a snack and it is usually an apple or a banana or sometimes both.
    For lunch it varies but usually it is a tuna fish sandwich, chicken with rice or sweet potato, or turkey sub no cheese with veggies.
    2hrs later I have a snack and it is usually a rice cake with peanut butter on it with a whey protein shake and some carrotts or tomoatoes or sometimes a banana.
    For Dinner I always have a meat/carb/veggie. And I usually add sea salt to everything. I drink mostly water throughout the day and sometimes have green tea a couple times a day. I don't eat any dairy.
    For my supplements I take Folic acid, fish oil, prenatal, epo, and vitamin e.
    Sorry this is alot of information
    Im not sure what the timing is that I am suppose to BD and I think I am going to try the BSF before each BD session.

I appreciate any and all advice you could give me and I am so happy to have found this place

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome dlou!!!

DH is away for work right now and I text him yesterday about trying earlier. He said we will talk about it when he gets home on thursday. I said I will be ovulating about when he gets home....he said start okp testing next week and we will talk about if we will try or not this month when he gets home....OMG...I am so excited. I will kill him if he gets my hopes up like this and then says that I have to wait till march/april. lol

Cinss...if you see something on the news late next week about a wife stabbing her husband to death on the Gold Coast....he said no!!
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    And, omg, amber! I just noticed your dd's bday is the exact same as my ds! He was also born 12/29/06---how neat! What time? He was 6:31pm EST.
    Sorry I didn't respond earlier....That is super neat! She was born at 9:01pm CST.
    Mommy to Avigail (12/29/06) and Eliana (03/18/11)

TTC a Boy

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    Amber - WELCOME!! I would worry less about timing and more about diet. Have you read the girl sway info? I read through how to sway pink, found where I was skewed the most, changed those habits and got my boy. GL and blue dust
    Thanks! That's a great idea.
    Mommy to Avigail (12/29/06) and Eliana (03/18/11)

TTC a Boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    MFC, I would definitely book in the scan. $60 is nothing to find out for sure!

Lola, hopefully you can book an appointment soon. Must be frustrating waiting.

5, have you got a scan booked in? Can't remember if you said you have or not.
    Not yet, I have to see mr dr sometime soon to go get referal.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast