Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

SOS accidental BD during fertile window... odds for blue pg?

I have DD and DS (successful blue sway! 2019) and thought our family was complete... until last week.

DH was working out hardcore the last few months + no alcohol consumption. During Thanksgiving travel last week he had a few beers (so was basically drunk) and we DTD during what I discovered afterward was my fertile window

My cycle is extremely regular, never been on BC. What do you guys think about these dates/info/BD pattern? Pink or blue? If I'm even pg at all!! Ugh. He was out of town when I finally got peak ov result so wasn't able to do any more BD during fertile window

28 day cycle
    AF start day November 11 (5 days)
    No BD
    BD 19 night
    BD 20 night
    BD 21 morning (sober)
    BD 23 morning + night
    LF OPK 24 night
    LF OPK 25 afternoon
    HF OPK 25 evening
    Peak OPK 25 evening
    LF OPK 27 evening

Fertility calculators suggest a 28 day cycle that starts on November 11 will have peak fertility on November 24; in which case my 23 double BD attempts might land?

If it's sticky, really really really hoping for another ...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you haven't gotten a BFP??? My gut is that it's most likely you won't conceive this month. The BD rounds are just too far out from likely ovulation. Anything is possible but that is what my gut is telling me.

There is always a chance of a boy no matter what. I myself got my three oldest boys with patterns very much like that, but I honestly can't say based on BD pattern what gender anyone will conceive, it's just beyond my ability to know.

Good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TY atomic! The more time passes from last week, the more unlikely it seems I would have been pg from it...

Do you have any data on DS's conceived with pre-peak-ov-day BDs? My 2018/2019 successful blue sway was strictly BD on ov day & after. Hence the mania around accidental pre-ov bd-ing

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are dozens of studies that debunk Shettles timing. These studies are well done by professional scientists using modern technology and understanding of how ovulation/conception works (the old studies that claimed to find timing worked did not use modern technology and in many cases involved incorrect understanding of conception or detecting ovulation (meaning, assuming all women ovulate on CD 14 when that is not at all the case, or that sperm can live longer than it actually does, that sort of thing). "Data" from swaying sites is useless with timing since people do not know when they actually ovulated so I refer you to the studies instead.

Most of us on here, myself included, have 2-3-4 or more Shettles opposites. You can read tons of people's stories in the "Add Your Sway" section and elsewhere on here.

I myself got 3 boys well BD before ovulation. My first son I had sex one time right after I got off my period (and I do not have a very long period) I still have no idea how on earth I got pregnant with him, LOL. My second son, we decided to try and then my husband changed his mind and we stopped BD many days before ovulation. I have a very regular cycle and O pains and we stopped having sex 4 or even 5 days before O. My 3rd son I was deliberately trying Shettles and had sex and then my husband left for the weekend. He wasn't even home when I ovulated. Then with my daughter I had sex late at night on O-1 (so it was technically O Day).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ