Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must be having a hormonal moment because I want to pack my bags and move to the TTC a Girl forum.....I have the overwhelming urge to go on a diet and drink my body weight in diet coke!!! Why can't I be swaying for a girl? It's not fair....I hate meat and love diet coke and carbs and that feeling you get when on a diet....I miss being hungry!!!! I feel fat and disgusting...I fantasise about dieting!! I am sick of V8 and I am finally over swallowing enough sups a day to 'vitaminize' a small asian country! I hate temping....I'm tired....woke up this morning an hour after my temp alarm with a thermometer sticking out of my vagina because I fell asleep after I put it in....Lucky it records the temp for the next time you turn it on!!

I work next to the local hospital and there is just a small ramp across to the maternity floor....maybe I could steal a boy baby in my lunch break and not have to bother swaying...at least I would get to pick a cute one and it would definitely have a penis!!

***whinge over***
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    dloui, this is so your month! Test, girl!
    I'm going to test tomorrow Bec, so I can put PoP out of her misery

Still have cramps and backache, all the sure signs AF is coming, and they aren't cramps that come and go, I have them all friggin day long

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chitchat - welcome! I had a successful sway after 3 girls, my little guy is almost 2 months old! What kind of boy diet have you been on? Read up on the high everything diet, I fully believe it's your best bet. GL and lots of blue dust!

Dloui - fwiw I had no symptoms and was positive af was on her way when I got my bfp! FX!

Awe ladies I know swaying is tough but stay at it. Maybe drop a sup or two or lighten up on your diet a touch. I'd hate for you to drop it all and regret it later. Fx for speedy bfp's!!
    Last edited by 3Pink1Blue; April 3rd, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, I miscarried in January and we are finally ready to start ttc again. Seems like the last two months have taken forever to get here. I am back on the diet (much to my dismay, I was soooo glad to be done temping and eating chips and drinking green tea w/bak soda). So I am back. Hopefully we will have some BFP's this month! GL to all!
    6 yrs 3 yrs Jan 2012
    due Feb 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. Thanks all for you advice. I have been eating lots of reat meat, crisps, chips, fruit etc but cutting back on dairy and wheat based items. This was more of an IG diet as I started reading info on there before I found this website. Is this OK for swaying blue or should I just be eating lots of everything? If I should instead be having high everything is there enough time for a change in diet to have an impact inc. 3 weeks or should I delay TTC? I read comments on protein and carbs at meals to keep blood sugar constant and that's great advice that makes sense.

Worried after TTC blue last time on Shettles and ended swaying pink that I want to do things differently this time to increase my chances, would love a blue / pink really but be great to try to sway blue if we can :-)

Re: BY I have got the tablet form, hope will work OK, do they sway blue to just improve chances in general TTC?

I am hoping to get my husband taking Zinc and BY - any advice if this is what's needed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hope.ful View Post
    Hey ladies, I miscarried in January and we are finally ready to start ttc again. Seems like the last two months have taken forever to get here. I am back on the diet (much to my dismay, I was soooo glad to be done temping and eating chips and drinking green tea w/bak soda). So I am back. Hopefully we will have some BFP's this month! GL to all!
    I'm so sorry about your loss hopeful, good luck and hopefully you get a quick BFP
    I am so ready to be off of this diet too I will be testing tomorrow, but am pretty sure it is BFN since I have had cramps and bloating for the last couple of days. Another month of shoving food in my face

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hope.ful View Post
    Welcome back~!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chitchat123 View Post
    Hi. Thanks all for you advice. I have been eating lots of reat meat, crisps, chips, fruit etc but cutting back on dairy and wheat based items. This was more of an IG diet as I started reading info on there before I found this website. Is this OK for swaying blue or should I just be eating lots of everything? If I should instead be having high everything is there enough time for a change in diet to have an impact inc. 3 weeks or should I delay TTC? I read comments on protein and carbs at meals to keep blood sugar constant and that's great advice that makes sense.

Worried after TTC blue last time on Shettles and ended swaying pink that I want to do things differently this time to increase my chances, would love a blue / pink really but be great to try to sway blue if we can :-)

Re: BY I have got the tablet form, hope will work OK, do they sway blue to just improve chances in general TTC?

I am hoping to get my husband taking Zinc and BY - any advice if this is what's needed?
    Definately sways blue
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    POP - i don't know if you were trying to be funny, but that post made me crack up, i definatly know how you feel. Sorry if it was more on the serious side :S

Dloui - Can't wait to hear about your test tomorrow, goodluck.

Hopeful - Welcome back, best of luck for April !!!

Chitchat - High nutrients sways boy, that is why BY is recommended for us (tablets are great much easier than the powder). Your diet sounds fine so far, i think the main difference between the IG diet and the HE diet is on the HE calcium is alowed (full fat milk, cheese etc) It's great that your Hubby is on board with your sway, mine also takes Zinc.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cycle day nine, no more wine

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast