Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm here too ladies!!! I have a good feeling about May! SO many of us have been through sooooo much...
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    I'm here too ladies!!! I have a good feeling about May! SO many of us have been through sooooo much...
    Couldn't agree more. Come on MAY!!! Let this be it for us!!!!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Come on MAY!!! Let this be it for us!!!!
    Please please please please please let this be it for us
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoo-hoo! First ever attempts the past couple of days, O is right around the corner! So excited, I really hope I get pg first month... we did FR for 7 days, then DTD 1x yesterday (O-3) and today (O-2), will DTD 2x tomorrow (O-1) and once more on O day... did full applicator of Rephresh 2 days ago and will do another tomorrow evening - no J&D, no antihistamines. So, I suppose a pretty relaxed sway as far as welcoming the little guys Wish me luck!

Good luck to everyone else as well! FX this is everyone's month!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribbons- good luck! Sounds like a great attempt

My dream- when should you O?

I am expecting to in about 3 weeks. Hoping AF shows around may 6th!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, mind if I join in too?
    This is my first month, and am due to O on either sunday or monday. Have not decided when I will have my actual attemp and how many, was going to go for one attempt but really wanna get pg this month. i have always gotten pg very easily in the past, 2 boys and 2 mc, very excited.
    Any last min tips and tricks are more than welcome!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Ribbons- good luck! Sounds like a great attempt

My dream- when should you O?

I am expecting to in about 3 weeks. Hoping AF shows around may 6th!
    That's about when I'm expecting my AF!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope- well O was supposed to be now but I think it is taking a little longer this month, maybe because of the chemical
    So we already started to dtd..so who knows what will happen now. I am feeling depressed this AM
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    I am feeling depressed this AM
    I'm right there with you, mydream. 14dpo today and another BFN. I was really hoping this was my month, as I had some slight brown spotting around 8 and 9dpo ... thought that was implantation bleeding. But my temps have been quite low this month ... even my coverline is about .2 degrees lower than usual ... and my post-O temps have very rarely nudged above 98 degrees at all. And this is with me taking saw palmetto AF-O. I'm also bummed that two of the "girl months" have been fails for me and there is only one more left.

So it's on to cycle 4 once AF arrives (I tend to have long luteal phases, so it'll probably come some time between Wednesday and Saturday). I'll be doing a write-up later of what I've done so far, in the hopes of getting advice on what to drop next. If you all don't mind, I'll share the link to get your feedback.

Right before I woke up to test, I dreamed I had just delivered our third boy. We're definitely stopping at three kids, so even though I loved him in the dream, I was thinking about how crazy life was going to get and why didn't I stop at two? I know that in real life I'd overall rather have a third boy than no baby at all -- but the newborn stage is really hard and life would be simpler with just two kids.

This is a crummy way to start a Monday. I'm feeling pretty discouraged.

Ribbons, congrats on getting those first attempts in. Hopefully the first month will be your time!

Suregena, welcome back -- I remember your troubles a few months back with The World's Longest Cycle -- -- hopefully this time around, those ornery eggs won't be so stubborn!

Hopeanddream and my dream, it seems like the three of us have been on these TTC forums for awhile now. Surely it's our time coming up, right?

Kraizy, I have got to be more like you and get back to being a warrior of faith. Darn these pity parties I have!!
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering what happened to you dramabird, I haven't seen you around in a week or so... so sorry for the BFN Don't worry about the girl month stuff!! Don't let it stress you out. I had a really hard time with it too - I was kicking myself for not starting the diet sooner b/c I missed out on March and April. But I've looked at a lot of sways and yes, spring is great for girls, but summer isn't half-bad either! It seems to be FALL that you want to avoid. FX this is your month, and if it isn't, don't worry too much about it!!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast