Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I am going to give this one more go, I am cd4... But literally decided 2 days ago! So my stellar diet etc are out the window! But I thought I was ok not getting preggers but was terribly sad after the bfn so will give it one more shot although it will have to be way more laid back as I have screwed up the diet and I think I have to "not be trying" to actually get prwgnant!! So I am not allowed on this site as it keeps my mind on it too much as lovely as everyone is here! So if u see me post b4 a bfp/bfn tell me to go away lol!
    Just wanted to be in here before I come back with either good or bad news!! Good luck everyone!! You all have been waiting long enough!!!l

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck coco!! Now go relax
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My poor partener does not know what has hit him! For the past year my sex drive has been very low we wouldhonestly only have sex once or twice a fortnight. Now for the past few days we have been once sometimes twice a day! We are doing FR and I am dues to O on monday or round abouts, now my problem is he worked all day yesterday and by the time he came home i was asleep so we missed yesterday altogether, woke up this morning and tried but the poor bugger couldnt release, will try again tonight, but what do I do as he has missed yesterday and this morning and not sure if we can catch up in time? Thoughts please???
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, my first attempt is supposed to be in about 11 days. I am on CD 5 (last day of AF). I am a lil bummed though (I know you will think I am nuts) because I just found out that there are new zodiac signs for 2012? so IF I conceive in May, then baby would be due Feb 4th (of course, if it's full term), which in turn is an aquarias baby and not capricorn. am I freaken crazy for thinking this way and just stressing for no reason. another thing bugging me is that I think I may be ovulating on full moon which is boy ..I guess I really need to stop reading and putting my belief in weird things. soweee..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, can I please join too? I think our attempt will be towards the end of May as my O keeps getting later and later!! Have been meaning to start for a couple of months but havent been able to stick to the diet until now. Only have one more girl month so am now worried about it already!!! Good luck everyone xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing4Princess View Post
    Hi ladies, my first attempt is supposed to be in about 11 days. I am on CD 5 (last day of AF). I am a lil bummed though (I know you will think I am nuts) because I just found out that there are new zodiac signs for 2012? so IF I conceive in May, then baby would be due Feb 4th (of course, if it's full term), which in turn is an aquarias baby and not capricorn. am I freaken crazy for thinking this way and just stressing for no reason. another thing bugging me is that I think I may be ovulating on full moon which is boy ..I guess I really need to stop reading and putting my belief in weird things. soweee..
    You'll prob. have an Aquarius even if you conceive today, unless you're early. If I get pg this cycle (I O tomorrow), that's what I'll be having... Aquarius is a great sign, I've never met an Aquarius I didn't like
    -=-=-
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really interesting. I just thought Aquarius kids are very rebellious...lol..I know..crazy me.
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Watch out - if you wait you may have an Aries, and BELIEVE me, those are a challenge - ESPECIALLY the girls!
    -=-=-

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehe..you are right. my bro and best friend are Aries. very challenging. You know why i'm so anal about the signs, because my boys who are scorpio and taurus, are most compatible with capricorn and pisces.

so you think it's best to stick w/ the old signs? not the revised 2012 signs?
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still here as well - month 8 TTC and just want to be pregnant now! I had my first bleed after sex last night in my life and now am pretty sure I have a cervical erosion - just posted another thread for advice but pretty pissed off as don't want to delay any more than I have to! Anyway, you can't have a pity party on day 1 of the month so I will think pink and positive!

FYI - DS1 is an aquarius (very stuborn, strong willed and challenging) DS2 is an Aries (very chilled, calm and caring) xx
    - January 2008, - March 2010 - my royal baby July 2013

Hoping for a at some point, still weighing up HT or swaying.....

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast