Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maybeoneday View Post
    I am still here as well - month 8 TTC and just want to be pregnant now! I had my first bleed after sex last night in my life and now am pretty sure I have a cervical erosion - just posted another thread for advice but pretty pissed off as don't want to delay any more than I have to! Anyway, you can't have a pity party on day 1 of the month so I will think pink and positive!

FYI - DS1 is an aquarius (very stuborn, strong willed and challenging) DS2 is an Aries (very chilled, calm and caring) xx
    Hi May, never heard of a cervical erosion? What is that? Sometimes I have a little spotting after DTD, so is that what you are referring to?
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my immune testing results back. I have MTHFR. I am Meeting with RE this week to discuss further. I do know a few women that have it and have gone on to have healthy babies. I am trying not to get too nervous!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mydream- what does that mean for you? What do u do about it?
    Last edited by HopeandDreamG; May 2nd, 2012 at 07:25 AM.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!!!!

I have been MIA for a over a week, house move = no internet...feel like i have missed out on so much!!!

My Feb and March attempts failed, didn't attempt in April, but back on the wagon for May and i am feeling really good about this month - hope im right!

Im actually thinking of throwing much of the stress inducing planning out the window, the temping, the charting, the opk's and just get DH to FR from CD1 for 10 days and then start DTD daily for about 4 or 5 days. Based on my charting for the last 3 months i Ov on CD 13-15 so i think that will cover it. Obviously i would keep up the diet and supps strictly.
    What do you girls think??? Hindering or helping???
    Im hoping maybe that it might help as it will be less stress, and as timing doesnt matter so much, do i really need to temp, chart and OPK?
    Or am i affecting my sway by not being meticulously calculated about the timing?
    The other downside is I wont know for certain when I have O'd...maybe just keep up the temping so I know once i have O'd but skip the OPK ?

Pls tell me your thoughts!

Tons of good luck and best wishes to all!!!!!! here's to lots of May BFP's
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Mydream- what does that mean for you? What do u do about it?
    I think...what it means is I have to take high doses of folic acid, baby asprin daily and lovenox shots (once preg).. I am not completely sure. I have a few friends that have this as well and that is what they have to do. I will know more by the end of the week when I speak to RE.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie- welcome back ! I think your idea is perfect ! Go for it...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    I think...what it means is I have to take high doses of folic acid, baby asprin daily and lovenox shots (once preg).. I am not completely sure. I have a few friends that have this as well and that is what they have to do. I will know more by the end of the week when I speak to RE.
    I knew someone with this and did the same thing, had two beautiful babies, one girl, one boy!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mydream- sounds like me. I take lovenox daily when pregnant and baby aspirin daily ALL the time. I have thrombophilia. Its totally manageable. And instead of folic acid I take metanx my body metabolizes that differently.

Lassie- welcome back! I would skip whatever u think is going to b more stressful. I think the prob with not temping is just what u said that later it may cause stress wondering if you o'd. It's really a personal thing of how stressed this all makes u. I feel no stress at all temping first thing in the am.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD13 and attempting with Preseed. I hope if we DTD through the weekend we will catch my O. No +OPK yet, but it normally happens around day 14 or 15 so we have to be like bunnies I guess the next couple days. I tel ya, my DH is wearing me out, but I have to say that the Preseed has made it more enjoyable!!!!
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast