Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS - I started a June TTC Girl thread
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Argh! I have had such a bad headache since yesterday, it was making me feel nauseous and I've been
    Feeling really dizzy today. I ended up eating quite a few dried apple slices and feel a lot better, but I feel really really guilty for snacking... but I was barely functioning at work. I still feel dizzy but a little better. I wasn't hungry but not feeling right at all.

I feel so guilty! Argh.
    2010 - 1 DS
    2012 - Tried for a DD , and it worked!
    2013 - DD
    2017 - DD - didn't sway***

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    Im out.
    AF showed, 4 days early!
    Best of luck to those that are here...hopefully i WONT see you on the June TTC forum because you will all get your BFPS
    I am hoping to see you in the JUNE BFP!!!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by suregena View Post
    Argh! I have had such a bad headache since yesterday, it was making me feel nauseous and I've been
    Feeling really dizzy today. I ended up eating quite a few dried apple slices and feel a lot better, but I feel really really guilty for snacking... but I was barely functioning at work. I still feel dizzy but a little better. I wasn't hungry but not feeling right at all.
    I feel so guilty! Argh.
    its totally ok! dont feel guilty..you have to take care of yourself!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update

Hey Ladies!!
    I've missed you all!!
    1st off congrats to all new BFP im so happy for everyone of you May BFP's its like a virus thats being passed around so easily & quickly
    I have a few days before i test but im so anxious that i wanna test ASAP BUT I choose to wait until the 14th which is my next appointment. I have crazy cramps and im crazy hungry suddenly..hubby says "maybe its twins with your early symptoms" HAAA! that makes me nervous! But I guess since tomorrows the last day of May I'll see most of you in the TTC GIRL-JUNE 2012 thread

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD13 and I am just winging it this time. NO OPK's, NO TEMPING, & NO MONITOR...crazy huh? I am trying to use my cervix, CM, & pains to pinpoint O based on my past charts. This morning I had EWCM which I hardly ever have, but this is the cycle after stopping Clomid, so maybe that is why. I am thinking I am Oing today or tomorrow, so attempting tonight with Preseed. It will be a miracle if I get a BFP in June....
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck kraisy! The CM will help and clomid from last month still at work. This can be it hun. I pray for u!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778