Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

UK SMOG Wannabes May

May thread!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks NBT, I guess we had got a bit lazy about starting a new thread!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem. They get pretty big so better on the site if we begin anew!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies so sorry i have been AWOL as ever been poorly and in and out of hospital due to the baby not moving as much and possible leaking waters. YAY to cut it short baby is fine still waiting for a results on the swab they took but scan showed lots of aminotic fluid and a BIG baby big as in 95%tile plus its head is off the scale so am having to go for the diabetes test tuesday morning. Am now worried I wont be allowed my homebirth and face induction - although whatever is best for baby x also had my dads wedding to contend with - what a week x

Hope you are all ok x have been terrible about keeping up on posts as barely used the laptop other than to order some food!! Miss you all promise next week i will be better well unless they keep me in again x x
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BTW the ticker says size of a squash my beast is probably the watermelon already :O
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlie - sorry you're going through so much, I hope the test on Tuesday is negative. We had a 4D scan with DS2 and his head was massive! I had to keep getting it checked after he was born as it was so out of proportion but there was nothing wrong - he just has a huge head bless him I thought you looked amazing in the photos you posted on FB of you at the wedding. The baby may be big but you're not!

Sunset - I posted a long reply to you on my phone yesterday and then lost it all, so frustrating! I think you were asking how long my other labours were. All my babies were back to back so none of them were particularly short labours (and far longer than the officially recorded times to me!). They were recorded as 16 hours, 8 hours and 4 hours so I keep being told to expect 2 hours this time but I would be amazed if that were the case! I went in to labour spontaneously with all of them at 40+2, 40+3 and 39+6!

I'm pretty sure the baby has had hiccups low down a couple of times which is a good sign that she's head down. I'm still really stuggling to stay awake during the day! This morning I was up at 6 because my tummy was rumbling but I was back in bed by 8 for a couple of hours. Then I had to take DS2 to a party so have been stood around there for 2.5 hours and I think I'll need another nap this afternoon. It's ridiculous, the house is so untidy and I really want the get up and go to sort it out but I just don't have any!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    Charlie, sorry you have been in and out of hospital, must have been a real worry for you. Hope the test on tues goes well and he's just a lovely big bubs with a lovely big brain Oh and i agree with zanacal, you look amazing in your red dress in the wedding photo i saw.

Zanacal, sorry the last few weeks so tiring for you. Wont be long now and i cant wait to hear your news. I keep thinking that hopefully one day i will be in your shoes... 3 beautiful boys and a girly on the way.

Hi everyone else. Finally feeling the baby move today (not that 17 weeks is that late but im impatient!) and not just little feelings, quite big ones! How on earth haven't i felt anything before? growth spurt?! Haven't had my 20week scan date through yet but hopefully it will be in a couple of weeks... im 18 weeks on tues.

Bunk beds arriving tomorrow and then just need to find someone to babysit ds2 so i can get them in the car and down to the shot plasters/painters. Cant wait to see them!

Hope you have all had lovely weekend, we have. Trips out, gardening and lots of playing in the sunshine
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ekk Charlie! Fx your waters are intact and bubs is ok. I hope you don't have diabeties. Dave is a massive baby, size if a toddler now!

Been down Bognor for the weekend - not very glam but it was lovely - yay for the sun! save seems not well. Sleeps all day, having less milk and pucking! Hoping it's just being out of the house all weekend :-(

Sunset still on labetalol but down from 600 mg to 200mg. See the doctor again this week. X
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its so quiet on smog these days Hope you are all well!

Maybe, sorry little Dave not quite himself and like you say just being out of routine and away from home.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls...

Didn't realise there was a Maythread...lol!

Petal ~ can't believe your little man is 6 mths! Hope all is well.

Sunset ~ Hope you are all ok

TLM ~ hi

Indigo ~ lots of hugs, hope you are ok x

Charlie ~ lots of hugs Hun, hope all goes well with your tests. Did you this with any of the others? I too thought you looked lovely at the wedding

Deaks ~ wow 18 weeks! Will you be confirming the sex at your 20 wk scan? You might be pleasantly surprised

Maybe ~ love your pic of Dave smiling

Z~ hope all goes well at your scan how lovely that you've gone into natural labour with all 3, very envious!

Sorry if I've missed anyone.....hope everyone is ok x

I had a presentation scan today as baby has been lying across/ breech. Luckily scan showed baby head down so hoping he stays that way! Like you Zanacal I go by where the hiccups are and only a couple of hours before the scan baby had hiccups and they were head up so amazing how they can turn so quickly!

Sooooo tired and my ankles and hands are very swollen......to think I could have another 4 weeks is so stressful!
    8 4 3

3x mc's

PDG Aug 2010 - Transferred 2x Blast - BFP @ 6DP5DT - m/c at 7 wks 4 days

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast