Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Some vitamins can cause certain antibiotics to be either less effective or supereffective and so you are not supposed to take vitamins while you're on them.

I couldn't find any hard data about vitex and antibiotics and so for safety's sake, prob. best to stop.
    I stopped it the day before my HSG to be on the safe side and I don't see the point in restarting until next AF but fingers crossed that next AF won't be until next year lol

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SOO irritated! Stupid OPKs and CM are going up and down.. my line gets kinda dark then light again.. having EWCM.. O pain.. then it stops.. then it dries up.. then it comes back... ARRRGH! Anyone have experience with this after a M/C?
    I'm hoping I'll get a + tmw! FX!
    :/
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Testing my FMU was no help either! UGGH when am I going to O, if only I had a crystal ball! hahaha
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Testing my FMU was no help either! UGGH when am I going to O, if only I had a crystal ball! hahaha
    Lol I'd tell u to look in there for me as well I'm just DTD throughout next week or until he's tired lol but I don't think we will have a BFP until June or July. It's just a weird feeling I keep getting like OK this is it! Last month having 1 heartbeat! Last month to drink! I will be a wild child for the time being

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    Lol I'd tell u to look in there for me as well I'm just DTD throughout next week or until he's tired lol but I don't think we will have a BFP until June or July. It's just a weird feeling I keep getting like OK this is it! Last month having 1 heartbeat! Last month to drink! I will be a wild child for the time being
    LOL I had a weird feeling when I M/C as well, and it was "BFP in July" lol I thought.. I can't wait that long! It's hard to get my hubby to BD as it is!!!!!
    LMAO oh yeah? Well drinking sways girl.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    LOL I had a weird feeling when I M/C as well, and it was "BFP in July" lol I thought.. I can't wait that long! It's hard to get my hubby to BD as it is!!!!!
    LMAO oh yeah? Well drinking sways girl.
    Really? Why is that? I thought drinking sways for him* but not for me or is it both of us?
    U had a feeling u were gonna be pregnant soon too? And make his favorite meal + dessert & just full out seduce him! I think it's always best to even sometimes flirt with him & get him all hot & bothered innocently & then deny him lol it leaves men wanting more when they think they can't have it..that way during O he'll be ready to pounce on u! it feels empowering to me like ha! YUP I still got it

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really? Why is that? I thought drinking sways for him* but not for me or is it both of us?
    U had a feeling u were gonna be pregnant soon too? And make his favorite meal + dessert & just full out seduce him! I think it's always best to even sometimes flirt with him & get him all hot & bothered innocently & then deny him lol it leaves men wanting more when they think they can't have it..that way during O he'll be ready to pounce on u! it feels empowering to me like ha! YUP I still got it
    I believe it sways for you too!!
    You are so cute and funny LMAO
    Yes we should both do that, and I'll just keep seducing him just incase I O.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drinking reduces fertility and may sway pink because of that!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Drinking reduces fertility and may sway pink because of that!

So it sways for both of us then?
    Tomorrow is date night so TGIFridays, Applebees or maybe even Chillis will supply our drinks and every time I try not to eat meat it's during O any other time I barely eat meat whyyyy!? I hope tomorrow doesn't ruin my pink chances.
    Been awake since 7 it is now 4 and I am just now eating Nd I did loads of walking today I was so busy I forgot all about eating but I did have starbucks java chip I'm eating rice and beans now..am I ruining it or what !?

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning BD didn't work out..I even scarfed down two fresh fat delicious chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies that my mom made this morning.. (completely forgetting I was probably going to O soon! haha) Then Tonight when I woke up I felt BIG time pressure down there..and hubby still wanted to BD! So I dipped my opk in water and showed hubby (tip for any of you ladies TTC with uncooperative spouses. I know the Lord will forgive me, I already told him I'm sorry, but he understands my stubborn husband! LOL I think even God has a sense of humor too! And successfully BD and he konked out while I massaged his back since it was a LONG day for him. I didn't have to pretend to wash off..I didn't get up for an hour! Well okay maybe 40 mins later to slip on my ion bracelet! (lol) And while I laid down I had a pleasant visualization to relax. Pictured being at the beach with my hubby and BDing and then afterwards meeting my daughter with her long platinum hair to match my own. Then I pictured her saying "It's time mamma" And then she left. Lastly visualized Oing even and popping out that egg or two. When I got up I was surprised that a ton of pressure was gone. I think I have a real shot for conceiving this first O after M/C.
    I know I am super fertile, that's what I've learned.
    Fingers and Toes crossed!!! YAY!!! I'll be in the 2WW tmw!

So no RepHresh this time... I should have done it this morning, but I forgot. I think I'll be okay though, I just have to be!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 20th, 2012 at 01:54 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast