Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    So it sways for both of us then?
    Tomorrow is date night so TGIFridays, Applebees or maybe even Chillis will supply our drinks and every time I try not to eat meat it's during O any other time I barely eat meat whyyyy!? I hope tomorrow doesn't ruin my pink chances.
    Been awake since 7 it is now 4 and I am just now eating Nd I did loads of walking today I was so busy I forgot all about eating but I did have starbucks java chip I'm eating rice and beans now..am I ruining it or what !?
    Have more faith in yourself! You can cheat here and there Babyylove!
    When are you due to O!?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What the... LOL

0520120107.jpg

So after I took the "opk" I took this test and after a couple mins thought I saw something so I turned it on it's side (which was STUPID) and then 30 secs or so later turned it back flat..I never read the test before 10 mins. I had to take a bath before BD LoL.
    This is the result.. a pinkish smear where the line should be and other stuff going on.
    So now I have to test again tonight flat, I don't know what the heck it means or if it's nothing at all. I don't think it's anything, I just thought it was funny and I wanted to share it!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 20th, 2012 at 03:23 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see a line!!

But.. did you use the same urine sample that you dipped your OPK in to??? This can give off false BFP's...
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    I see a line!!

But.. did you use the same urine sample that you dipped your OPK in to??? This can give off false BFP's...
    I retested almost an hour ago and no line...BUT an almost + OPK! Still feeling tugs and pressure down there. Afraid to post the pic because it will sit in our photo program and DH might see it!!
    I always dip both into the same cup yes, but I've never had problems before. This bottom test just dried funny, although it made me KINDA excited to see it but at the same time going.. "hUh?" LMAO.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhhhh it wont be far away for the real deal!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Ahhhhhh it wont be far away for the real deal!!!!
    That's what I'm hearing from a few people... LOL My BFF last week is like "You're going to get pregnant like insanely quick. Insanely quick dude, like within 2 months!"
    So I'm hoping THIS IS IT!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OPK is almost completely faded out, it's INSANE! It's a barely there light pink now. And there is barely any pressure or pain now down below. I have never had a surge like this.. it came and went I guess..I'm hoping the eggs went *pOp*, and ruptured out of the ovary!
    YAY!!!!!
    I'm going to play in the mountains today and get some fresh nature air with my fam. I will check in 4ish hours though to see if there is any change.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Have more faith in yourself! You can cheat here and there Babyylove!
    When are you due to O!?
    I believe I am due to O anytime around now lol I check my siggy to see all the time but my cycle was a mess so I could be Oin right now as we speak

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    I believe I am due to O anytime around now lol I check my siggy to see all the time but my cycle was a mess so I could be Oin right now as we speak
    SWEET! You, me, and Princess Of Pink will be in the 2WW together!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I was dead wrong about Oing..
    I'm in less pain today than I was last night!

0520122305.jpg

Can I use RepHresh? No spermies alive in the vagina right?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast