Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find i get O pain BEFORE I O and believe this is the case for alot of ladies!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I inserted RepHresh last night around 12:30 am and did a succesful BD this morning around 10am after some convincing as usual.
    Felt some PAINFUL left-sided ovary pain about an hour ago that stopped me dead in my tracks. Not sure if that was O or not, but I just wish it would happen because this is my most painful O yet! Haven't taken an OPK since the last one, but I will take one tonight.
    FX!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    SWEET! You, me, and Princess Of Pink will be in the 2WW together!

I'm way to stressed out I'm starting to doubt I will get pregnant anytime soon since i need to focus on finding work and getting my priorities together now. Its so depressing to have to put this TTC journey of mine on hold now I cried myself to sleep and cried all day today. I didn't expect to feel this depressed about it but if it'll help our future I'll wait but when its been 15+ months of TTC its hard to set it aside for some time

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    I'm way to stressed out I'm starting to doubt I will get pregnant anytime soon since i need to focus on finding work and getting my priorities together now. Its so depressing to have to put this TTC journey of mine on hold now I cried myself to sleep and cried all day today. I didn't expect to feel this depressed about it but if it'll help our future I'll wait but when its been 15+ months of TTC its hard to set it aside for some time
    Aww this makes me so sad to read. But I thought you are due to O now? You can't feel this way now. You have another chance to conceive right now, you can't just be all negative right away, that is so hard and won't help you in any way, you said it was so painful that you've been crying constantly, but you aren't out yet this cycle. May might just be your month you never know!
    If you don't conceive this cycle, just give TTC a break and do what's best for you and your family. You can still just "play, and not prevent" Once you let all the extreme stress of TTC go, you will welcome the laid back fun of just making love with your hubby because you want to, and enjoy it, not focusing on anything else or having a purpose for doing it.
    When it's time for your babe to come along, and I do believe they all come when they are meant to come, The Lord will bless you with your sticky bean! I KNOW he will! In the meantime please cheer up, my friend!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I woke up to a same VERY dark line OPK test! UGH! I will test later on today. Frustrating!
    Can't that thing just fade already!?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you temping Butterfly? When I took Vitex, my OPKs would be strongly positive for 2-3 days past O then would fade. My temp would be on the rise though...
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAGirl! View Post
    Are you temping Butterfly? When I took Vitex, my OPKs would be strongly positive for 2-3 days past O then would fade. My temp would be on the rise though...
    I have never temped. It would freak DH out! I'm hoping it will just happen soon. Though the BD the other day gives me reassurance that I will be fine.
    I stopped Taking Vitex too early I think, but I hope not.. It was last Sunday.

Thank you for your reply though, it makes me feel better! Maybe already Oed, and the Vitex is to blame for the surge still present. It was odd really, no explanation. like 8ish hours after I took the first +opk the line did completely fade then come back again..which I have never seen.
    I wonder if when this is over it will result in a double O.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 22nd, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly, I'm happy to hear you got a BD'ing in, and I'm sure it will be in time, my only question is why is your DH so relucant to get you preggers? Was just wondering...it was a fight to get my 2nd one, though DS2 is an opps, but previously that year in April/May/June I begged my DH for a chance to get preggers and he was aganist it for monetary reasons. Then in July I decided to stop fighting it and listen to him and boom! we got accidently preggers in August...was just wondering what the story behind you and DH is
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Butterfly, I'm happy to hear you got a BD'ing in, and I'm sure it will be in time, my only question is why is your DH so relucant to get you preggers? Was just wondering...it was a fight to get my 2nd one, though DS2 is an opps, but previously that year in April/May/June I begged my DH for a chance to get preggers and he was aganist it for monetary reasons. Then in July I decided to stop fighting it and listen to him and boom! we got accidently preggers in August...was just wondering what the story behind you and DH is
    Our boys are A LOT of work and have TONS of energy! hahaha "Too much work" will be his response to anyone who asks. He likes to choose the moments that our kids are screaming and crying and being difficult and then says "I'm done having kids." "I don't want anymore kids with you" etc. It's heartbreaking to hear, I just try to tune out now. I have made it clear that nothing will talk me out of wanting a daughter. And I won last time, so I know I will do it again. I got a BD in on Saturday and Sun, so that does make me happy. I just need to relax and forget about O, but all the pain and pressure doesn't make it easy. I am feeling tons better though, and I'm trying not to test so much now the surge is there.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 22nd, 2012 at 11:08 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Aww this makes me so sad to read. But I thought you are due to O now? You can't feel this way now. You have another chance to conceive right now, you can't just be all negative right away, that is so hard and won't help you in any way, you said it was so painful that you've been crying constantly, but you aren't out yet this cycle. May might just be your month you never know!
    If you don't conceive this cycle, just give TTC a break and do what's best for you and your family. You can still just "play, and not prevent" Once you let all the extreme stress of TTC go, you will welcome the laid back fun of just making love with your hubby because you want to, and enjoy it, not focusing on anything else or having a purpose for doing it.
    When it's time for your babe to come along, and I do believe they all come when they are meant to come, The Lord will bless you with your sticky bean! I KNOW he will! In the meantime please cheer up, my friend!

Thank you so much! I think I am Oing right now because I over ate yesterday (depressed & it was lasagna which mother in law made so I love it too much) and I woke up at 7 because I was starving!! I never in my life felt this hungry! I woke up because of hunger pains..weird!
    Hubby and I are now both jobless and I can't have so much pressure on him so I too want and need a job and throwing a baby into the equation scares me but he's not scared at all. He's actually a little upset that I'm pull back from it but I just think we need to focus on ourselves first. It's confusing because I want a baby so bad but I have to realize we both have goals as well. I just fear trying and trying and seeing AF or BFN because god says no because we need to get stable jobs now u know what I mean? I told him god is saying no because we are too stressed as it is and a baby will add more stress
    Maybe May is my month maybe not but..sometimes I get the feeling that it will be and it would brighten these cloudy days but then I say no because it's not meant to happen yet

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast