Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you had a very ~*Merry Christmas*~ Babyy Love, my friend!
    It could be the extra stress and excitement of the holiday that made your body go into that. Now that things have calmed down, how are you doing? I know that I am extremely uncomfortable doing anything.. sitting on the floor..bending down, laying down is the WORST! If I didn't have my body pillow from Costco, on our too firm of a bed I don't know what I would do. Her movement has calmed down a ton so I know she is just a growing in there! I've got to get into an appt before the end of Jan sometime LOL I haven't been since Oct! Been too dang busy!

Make sure you do look up the signs of early labor signs.. pink discharge, blood, losing a huge hunk of your mucus plug with blood, regular contractions more than a certain number an hour is what you want to watch for.. when they get 5 mins apart it will probably be time! But hopefully you can keep him cooking until at least 37 weeks, because then he will be full term and won't have to stay in the NICU. Do what you have to do. Do that STRICT bedrest, it will be worth it! I know it's uncomfortable but you can do it, just a little bit longer! keep me updated Luv!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I hope you had a very ~*Merry Christmas*~ Babyy Love, my friend!
    It could be the extra stress and excitement of the holiday that made your body go into that. Now that things have calmed down, how are you doing? I know that I am extremely uncomfortable doing anything.. sitting on the floor..bending down, laying down is the WORST! If I didn't have my body pillow from Costco, on our too firm of a bed I don't know what I would do. Her movement has calmed down a ton so I know she is just a growing in there! I've got to get into an appt before the end of Jan sometime LOL I haven't been since Oct! Been too dang busy!

Make sure you do look up the signs of early labor signs.. pink discharge, blood, losing a huge hunk of your mucus plug with blood, regular contractions more than a certain number an hour is what you want to watch for.. when they get 5 mins apart it will probably be time! But hopefully you can keep him cooking until at least 37 weeks, because then he will be full term and won't have to stay in the NICU. Do what you have to do. Do that STRICT bedrest, it will be worth it! I know it's uncomfortable but you can do it, just a little bit longer! keep me updated Luv!
    Oh how I've missed you!! How are you & baby girl!!
    I'm having a baby shower after all so I'm a lil stressed especially since they told me to decorate & do things I want because I was hating everything else lol I'm preparing baby's room as well so its hard & I can't handle the pressure to my back anymore being that I have scoliosis its so so tender & my activity I think is what has baby trying to come early too. I am HUGE! To me anyway lol I hope I can hold him in here for our maternity pics too

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    Oh how I've missed you!! How are you & baby girl!!
    I'm having a baby shower after all so I'm a lil stressed especially since they told me to decorate & do things I want because I was hating everything else lol I'm preparing baby's room as well so its hard & I can't handle the pressure to my back anymore being that I have scoliosis its so so tender & my activity I think is what has baby trying to come early too. I am HUGE! To me anyway lol I hope I can hold him in here for our maternity pics too
    AWWWW YAY!!!! You're back Babyy!
    We are almost there aren't we due date buddy!! Today DH and I have to go try to find a bunch of second hand clothes. He's been living on some planet where he thinks we don't need to buy things.. but what is she gonna wear DUH!

We picked up a secondhand musical bassinet for her this week so I feel better about that! My babies hate cribs! LOL I wish we could have a baby shower but unless someone throws a surprise in the next few weeks it won't happen.

I'm SO glad that you are getting one! It will be so nice to have the things you won't have to buy yourselves as new parents! When are your maternity pics!? I say yes go before 37 weeks just incase..

I can't wait for an update! And you better send me some pics!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't know where else to share this... ULTRA nasty! :P

399133_10151373509789168_967430316_n.jpg
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ~Happiest Birthday today to my sweet little baby DS#2~

I'm trying to relax so that his baby sister does not try to make an appearance! LOL
    It's weird though, I really thought that she would come in January!
    I better not speak too soon though.. just got to get through today!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My baby shower was a blast! I had so many beautiful presents & still need more things! I didn't realize babies need so much!! I am so sore & so over being pregnant now though. As much as ill miss it I'm ready! I am 2.5 CM & hoping I can hold on 2 more days so I can set up the bed & last minute things lol

Noah blessed my life *2/16/2013*

TTC #1 for 15 months for
    ..It's a BOY. .

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768