Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Trip to get Zyrtec = Happy DH!

So, we all know how expensive swaying is/can be! So, I used my couponing skills to take away from my $20 bottle of Zyrtec. I spent $25 and got all this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Impressive! I've seen those extreme couponing shows and wished I had the time to do what they do its amazing
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's really not that hard! I buy 3 papers every Sunday and then I go to SoutherSavers.com to see what grocery deals/coupon match ups there are. I do my grocery shopping at 2 different stores each week to make sure almost everything I buy is on sale. I use a grocery app on my phone to make my list and I always know how much and what I am getting. I shop at Harris Teeter and Lowe's food and both of those stores have on-line shopping so I can price everything out.

Then, when I need to get something at CVS or Walgreens. I do the same and find what register rewards/extra bucks are out there. For this trip they had a deal where you spend $30 on select products and you get a $10 register reward. They also had Nivea products on sale for 2 for $7 and a $2 register reward. So, this is what I did:

1st transaction: 2 Nivea products (had 2 $2 off coupons) spent $3.50 and got a $2 coupon back
    2nd transaction: razor cartridge, razors, deodorant, body spray (had 2 buy one get one free coupon, 2 $2 off coup and the $2 coupon from transaction 1) spent $15 and got $10 back
    3rd transaction - zyrtec - $19.99 - had a $4 coupon + $10 from transaction 2 so I spent $7.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to say..did those items come from Walgreens??? LOL just looked like stuff we'd have on our register rewards...(why do I still say "we"? I haven't worked there in an over a year..oh well, hard habit to break, I guess.)

We spend way too much on grocceries and are on one income...do you only go to southernsavers.com or do you have other good websites to help with the grocery bill? I am in VA, so you are my neighbor down in NC

Any extra tips/tidbits you have I'd love to hear
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started couponing last year and I could never go back to the old way! I have a stocked up fridge at all times and have so many things on reserve! We used to spend $300 a week on groceries and I can go in and get meat, milk, veggies, TP, paper towels, etc for $125-$150 a week for a family of 4.

I also pay $15 a month for a website called Thegrocerygame.com. It lists out everything that is on sale and coupon match-ups and gets more detailed than southernsavers. But, I love that website the most! The crazy coupon lady has a good website too.

My favorite thing is Chili's coupons. If you sign up for their website, you get coupons every week. My favorite is the kids eat free one. All you have to do is get an entree and you get 2 kids meals free. Basically, you can spend $10 and feed 3 people!

Amazon is great for diapers. If you do the subscribe and save option, it saves a lot!
    Last edited by NCBeachyGrl; June 11th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY! I got my Harris Teeter evic specials and they have buy 2 12pk of coke products/get 3 free! Cucumbers and potatoes are also on sale this week.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another good deal - Old Navy has a coupon for 30% off all women's and children's items. I went to this website and saved the coupon to my phone (sent an email to myself) and just showed then at the counter.

Old Navy Coupon Codes: Printable Coupons, Promo Codes, Free Shipping at OldNavy.com

I bought a pair of shorts, 2 tank tops, and a necklace for $24.

That website is also where I go to check for coupons/promo codes before I buy ANYTHING or go to any restaurants. So many places have free appetizers, desserts, etc.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)