Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How big a factor is male health?

My hubby is super healthy. He works out 3-5 times a week (cardio and weights), he eats lots of spinach salads, cooked oatmeal, fruits esp bananas blueberries strawberrries, he drinks green tea and some soy milk. He's about 5'10, 150 lbs and slim. Does that make him more boy friendly? I am definitely less healthy in my food choices but I don't eat alot (hopefully that helps). He's willing to take what supps I want him to and make adjustments but I'm not sure what to ask of him. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Male health is certainly a factor, but the good news is a)your diet matters way, way more and b)your husband's diet is not uber-boy-friendly anyway. What is healthy in terms of fertility, isn't always healthy in terms of heart health and cancer prevention. A vegetarian (or mostly vegetarian) guy who drinks soy milk and is 5-10 and only weighs 150 lbs, may be already a bit lower in testosterone and more likely to father daughters anyway.

The best male supp is licorice root, 450 mg taken 3 times a day, from your AF-O (or if you have long cycles, just the first 14 days of the cycle).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ