Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Already underweight what should i do?

I'm new to this board, but I have been reading a lot about gender swaying in the last few months. I really want to try the LE diet. I did a lot of research before coming here and I found it amazing that the LE diet summed up all that I had found in my research. However, I am extremely underweight. I am 5' 7" and 104 pounds. I concieved my first boy when I was 105 pounds and my second when I was 115 pounds. I have tried putting on weight many times and I fail miserably. I really want my sway to work but I don't want to put my body into a situation where it is completely infertile . I was surprised enough that I got pregnant with both my boys on the first month of ttc. So I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this? Should I still aim for losing a few pounds or should I stay at 104? I will be ttc in Sept. and hopefully I will conceive right away. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just reduce protein and fat and eat more empty carbs, and hold steady where you're at. Limit nutrients not by cutting calories, but by eliminating vitamin/ mineral supps (except of course for folic acid) and limiting highly nutrient dense and vitamin fortified foods (like breakfast cereals).

I would still try to keep blood sugar on the low side by skipping breakfast and avoiding snacks, and just pack the cals into 2-3 meals over the course of the afternoon/evening.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply, Atomic!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in a similar position to you, I'm only slightly underweight, but I don't want to cut calories because it took several months to conceive my boys and I could be on the diet for while.

I was messing about with myfitnesspal in the last few days, and I realised that my diet is already quite low in calories and protein, but it's quite high in fat. I also tend to eat little and often throughout the day, so my blood sugar is rarely low. My mother had three girls and she would have eaten more calories than I do, but her diet was low fat and she never snacked, she always stuck to three meals a day. So I'm going to concentrate on lowering fat and blood sugar in my diet.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the same position, so that advice has been very helpful, thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangea View Post
    I'm in a similar position to you, I'm only slightly underweight, but I don't want to cut calories because it took several months to conceive my boys and I could be on the diet for while.

I was messing about with myfitnesspal in the last few days, and I realised that my diet is already quite low in calories and protein, but it's quite high in fat. I also tend to eat little and often throughout the day, so my blood sugar is rarely low. My mother had three girls and she would have eaten more calories than I do, but her diet was low fat and she never snacked, she always stuck to three meals a day. So I'm going to concentrate on lowering fat and blood sugar in my diet.
    Great point Pangea!! It's never JUST calories, it's the big picture, cals, fat, protein, nutrients, and blood sugar.

My mom had girls and only one boy, and while she didn't eat a girl-friendly diet in the traditional sense, she skipped breakfast, never snacked, never took vitamins. She ate one school hot lunch at lunchtime and then whatever we had for dinner. (so protein, but not tons of it.) The rest of time she drank black coffee and chewed sugarfree gum.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ