Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

need help working out o date - thank you in advance :o)

would someone mind helping me?!
    I am booking to go away to visit friends without my husband for a week and am trying to work it around my fertile days and need help working them out!!

My cycle has been 27 days for the past 2 months (somewhere around there before then, but last two months dead on 27 days).

The first day of june cycle was 1st june - I then had ewcm starting on 13th june and stopped on morning of 17th june.

The first day of this cycle was 27th june and want to know what days i will have ewcm in august. I think I should o on the 8th august. Am i right or have i worked it out wrong?? I want to ttc a couple of days before o and on o as well.

Thank you anyone for taking the time to help me out it's much appreciated!

xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no way to know what day you will O on, based on your previous month's cycle, and there is REALLY no way to know how many days you'll have EWCM based on previous month's cycles. It's different for every woman, every month, and has to do with levels of hormones that are easily affected by diet and sway tactics (and even stress from going on vacation can delay O easily.) Really, you have no way of knowing when you Oed the previous two months, because both your follicular phase and your luteal phase can vary. So one month you may have Oed on CD 13 and then had a 14 day LP, while the next month you may have Oed on CD 17 and had a 10 day LP.

Since you are ok with more than one attempt, I'd just BD every day you see CM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ