Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Month 2 of swaying keep it the same or switch it up?

So good ol AF came today. I'm not gonna lie I cheated in the 2ww it was just real tough for me. Anywho we did FR for 8 days then rePhresh before our first attempt and then 3days later. My supplements were vitex, saw palmetto, folic acid and baby asprin. So my question is should I keep the supplements and just bd whenever while on the diet? Thank you girls.
    Kaine 8/6/08 & Jett 1/7/10
    Due August 5, 2013
    Hoping and praying everyday for our sweet Girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still in the 2WW, but have already been thinking about what to do for cycle 2. I am not quite ready to start giving up on stuff so I think I will keep it all the same except for my BD position. This time we DTD with me on top and I think I will switch it to missionary. I might add in one more attempt as well. We did BD at +opk and then again 6 hours later. So maybe I will add in another BD on second day after +OPK.

I think it just depends how much you feel comfortable changing. AS has said timing really doesn't matter so I think more attempts could only help!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need more info - tell me about the timing of your attempts please?? Why did you use RepHresh three days after your attempt? That did you no good at all and if you used it because you had an attempt 3 days before ovulation, there's your trouble right there - 3 day cutoff makes it next to impossible to get pg.

How soon before attempt did you use the RepHresh?

I would def. keep the supps - none of those things really inhibit conception by much. Are you stopping V and SP the day before O??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ