Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How's this?? Anything I need to add?

Hi again.
    Had a good read though all your info, which all makes perfect sense btw!! Think I'm going to do the le diet never eat breakfast anyway I do drink loads of tea should I cut that out!?! And will cut out all meat and most veg and drinking loads of cranberry juice, really going to try and work out everyday for a hour as never do this!!!
    And take Benadryl from beginning of af to o. With ky when bding!
    I'm 119lbs and around 20 bmi so don't really want to be on the diet to long before falling pg as lose weight quite quicky! Also bding fr + many attempts?
    Plus take magnesium all the time and have brought some cranberry forte 200mg concentrated cranberry powder are they the right thing I shoud be taking?
    Am I on the right track with this or is there something I'm missing out on, or any direction you could give me would be wonderful, oh and should I wait a month before ttc, or do I start straight away? Af has arrived today so any help asap would be wonderful
    Thank you x

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, welcome! I'll just give you my 2 cents until Atomic has time to answer you.

-Tea is at your discretion, but it has loads of concentrated phyto-nutrients so you should limit it.

-Cutting out all meat is good, but don't cut out veggies... the are allowed on the LE diet and will help fill you up.

-Cranberry juice and cran. supplements have a lot of vitamins and nutrients. You can accomplish the same thing (making your cm more acidic) by taking a baby aspirin a few times a week instead.

-You don't need to take the Benedryl for all the days AF-O, only for a few days around O. You could also take Zyrtec instead, as it won't make you so sleepy.

-Calcium & magnesium are a controversial subject. It has been shown that women who conceived boys had taken more cal/mag than women who conceived girls. Atomic has a 3-part essay called "The Calcium Conundrum" which you should read. Here is the link:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...roversial.html

As for when to start, the ideal would be 6 weeks of LE diet before your attempt. Your BMI is pretty low already, so don't lose too much weight or it could affect your fertility.

Good luck! You will love it here, everyone is very friendly and supportive!
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all of that,

I will stop the magnesium and calcium as will do anything at the moment to sway!

With the Zyrtec I have brought some today but it's spelt zirtek (cetirizine dihydrochloride) I guess it's the same product but as I'm in the uk it has to be stupid! Also brought some benadryl (acrivastine) in case it wasn't the right ones! So confusing really! And will only take it around o.

Plus I've brought some saw palmetto 320mg today as I read it on the list of thing to sway pink!? which I will take af to o

I will defiantly cut down on my tea in take is herbal cranberry and raspberry tea ok, I can't stand green tea but will drink if that's the best thing?
    Thank you so much for getting back to me I love this site it has given me sooooooo much hope of getting our dd!!
    Xxxx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this on your other post.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cetirizine = Zyrtec

Benadryl = diphenhydramine. I'm not totally sure what acrivastine is? I think in the UK the diphenhydramine is sold as a sleep aid, not an antihistamine./

I personally prefer people avoid heavy intake of herb teas while swaying, esp. the rasp. leaf tea I think can potentially sway blue.

Green tea is even worse than black tea. Coffee and diet pop may be better for pink than coffee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you,
    Will try and stay away from all teas and just stick to water, hot water and some juices and maybe just one cheeky milk tea once a day! As I was drinking about 10 cups of tea a day!!!!! Is that ok?
    Have stopped mag/cal!
    And reduce the cran as taking saw palmetto, if you think I'll stop that all together too?
    I'm building up my exercise each day which I feel really positive about as never did this before conceiving my boys!
    I have lost 2 pounds already hopefully it won't keep dropping that rapidly and just the shock that I've changed my diet!!!

Will try and find some antihistamine with the ingredients that you put down and will take them 1-2 hours before bd!

I have also got replens and ky I've read through your notes on these I didn't really want to interfere with all the ph's other than through diet but as I would like ttc July or August before I lose to much weight would you say it would be good to use those in moderation?

Thank you for all you advice so helpful x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh an the juices will drink very limited amount and get some diet pop! will try and find some vitex and take that beginning af to o then stop,
    And I will stop my cran altogether!???

Think I may calm down on all my questioning now lol! Sorry!