Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe, I have NO idea how I do it either tbh. I'm shattered, so shattered that I'm taking dizzy spells. One happened in front of the HV when the girls got their 2nd inj last wk and she said she would phone me this wk and if they weren't any better she would get me a dr appt. I'm eating enough, so I'm either thinkning yeah, exhaustion or (nurse in me) that I need to get my blood count checked out as it's not been done since the day after my c-section (which I disagree with, should be done 48hrs after for a true reading).

Maybe, sure you will make the right deciscion re: BF or not. It's a toughie, but you have done so well to lhave lasted as long as you have, my hat off to you all BF mammas, for however long you do it. My ds1 got 4 days and ds2 almost 4wks.

The girls seem to have settled a bit better on SMA gold, colocynth granules and infant gaviscon. although, they were prescribed 2 sachets of the gav each feed and I found out yest that althought they are over 10lbs, for 2 sachets they need to be taking 225mls of milk and they only take 180mls (approx) so they have been double dosing for a week. eek! bloody dr should of asked me that, or the pharmacist. I called to ask today and they said "give as directed" I said "where on the script or back of the box" she said box! nightmare. They are still constipated, so maybe it was too much gaviscon as my dad says it constipates him, wait and see as it might be the SMA???
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I'm the same with my appearance at the moment, I know no one really expects much as I'm so pregnant but seriously i look awful, I spend most of the time in dp's jogging bottoms as well so I look and feel like a manky chav
    I can't wait to have my body back and to loose some weight!

I've only just sorted my hospital bag, and to be honest there's a few little bits that still need to go in there! Had a bit of a scare the other night so now I'm sorting all the boys bits in case it happens over night or a little bit early, hey a girl can dream right!

It's weird this time, I've never been worried about my waters breaking in bed before but this time it's been playing on my mind, so I've been and brought pads for the bed just in case, I wonder if it's intuition :S

Inglewood I can't believe the girls are 3 months old! I've still never seen a picture of them lol, glad things seem to be settling down a little
    Actually now you mention your and dp arguing and also Babymad it makes me glad that my dp is going away for two weeks! She will be about 4ish weeks at that point!
    Yep we have a name for her, she will be either Lily Rose or Lily Elizabeth
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    missgozo, good luck hun! let us know how it goes!

Maybe, loving your ring, very thoughtful!

Inglewood, how are the girls getting on with their new milk/gav? Thanks for lovely comment about my bowling pics. You cant tell im pg there mind you. Will get a better shot soon!

Kell, you have every right to be lounging around in dps jogging bottoms! Hope you aren't kept waiting too long!

Charlie, come on bubs! Will you get a sweep at some point?

Hi everyone else! Lavender, how is wedding prep going?
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for all your messages everyone, makes me feel betterx
    19992010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Missgozo - do you have a teenager? (siggie) I bet that would be a nice gap and you will have a willing helper for your little ones. A mum at baby group has six kids. Three adults / late teens and three little ones. Said her and dp has had a family twice over. I felt a bit envious but alas I left it to late to do that (unless I start again when I'm past fifty! Lol!
    84 March 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deaks, they are alot better! still not as settled as I wish they were, but better. They smile alot more and seem more content. Although DD2 started to teeth big time, chewing her fist in her sleep tonight got the Amber bracelets as gifts, so will put them under their socks tom to see if it helps. I know alot of mums swear by them.

My dizziness turns out to be Labrithitis (thought so) had it so so bad 3 yrs ago where I had the dr on-call in to give me an injection as I vomited for 4 days and was so dehydrated. Got stemetil so FX it doesn't get any worse, esp now with 2 babies. ds1 was 6 and ds2 was 2 when I last had it last time and that was bad enough.

Off to bed hope u all had a nice day, not long till the meet up, shame I can't go
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ds2 had his settling in session at school today. I feel so sad. Thought it wouldn't be this tough as he's my second but I feel upset. Must remember some kids never get the chance to grow up and go to school. Some of the kids names - I almost laughed at one. If I have another kid I'm calling it marmite or stirfry. I like quirky names but omg I think some of these parents have been on the crack pipe.

Charlie where is your baby???!!!
    84 March 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

Dp is feeling better now, although finger still sore. I'd love to see him deal with child birth, esp after all the moaning !!! Attempt went well i think, always think of things you could have done different after but pretty happy with it. Thought i had messed up my O+12 attempt but yesterday fertility friend backed me up. Already looking at improving the next attempt and hopefully dp wont do anymore damage.

Charlie - hope your bubba doesn't keep you waiting for long.

Missgozo - good luck with your attempt this month.

Inglewood - Hope you get better soon, esp with your little girls and boys to look after.

Kell - Not long now, how exciting!

x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wishing when are you due to test? We need some more bfp's
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully I will have a bfp soon,af is due a week today,do I am about 3 weeks away from 1st try:.)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast