Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

correlation between time taken to conceive and gender

does such a thing exist?
    Is there an increase in female births for those women that take longer TTC ?

If decreasing fertility sway pink, then would it be fair to assume that those that sway pink successfully take longer to conceive then those that were unsuccesful?

Are there any number of this? Would be interesting to see
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got pg first month with only 1 attempt. It's a girl.
    and coming end of November!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 girls that were OHWs. My son took 3 months to conceive, as did the baby I am currently pregnant with (unknown gender).
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lassie! DS1 second month TTC. DS2 oops baby. DD1 second month TTC in 2012 (but did try for months in 2011 without luck before having a break).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    does such a thing exist?
    Is there an increase in female births for those women that take longer TTC ?

If decreasing fertility sway pink, then would it be fair to assume that those that sway pink successfully take longer to conceive then those that were unsuccesful?

Are there any number of this? Would be interesting to see
    Logic seems to indicate that it may take a bit longer for pink swayers to conceive than blue swayers, but the prob. is that a lot of the junk blue swayers do is really terrible for conceiving (and many of them stick to things I would LOVE to see them drop). So far too often, blue swayers are taking longer to conceive than pink swayers are. With the blue swayers, several of the sway opposites have been in people who have gone a LONG time TTC. Now why that is, I don't totally know, but many blue swayers are avoiding dairy and calcium and eating a ton of salt and I think both those things may sway pink.

In terms of successful vs. unsuccessful pink sways, it's impossible to tell because a lot of swayers who do not get pg, begin to drop a lot of things and particularly, they often give up on diet. Several people added in red rasp. leaf tea, B6, etc and I think those things sway blue. So people who have gone on a long time and not conceived, may end up doing a much more relaxed sway than people who are able to get pg right away and may negate some of the good of their sway.

Also, some people do strict diet for 90 days before they ever start to sway (Zanacal did a very strict sway and dieted for 90 days before she conceived, so even tho she got pg the first month, she swayed for awhile), others barely do diet at all, and it's just too complex an issue to be able to single out one factor in isolation and tell much of anything from it unfortunately. Too many variables come into play.

FWIW, this was 100% true for me. I conceived DS 1 and DS 4 first month of trying (I actually tried more than one month with DS 4 but I wasn't ovulating because I was breastfeeding and got pg with my first egg), then DS 2 and DS 3 second month of trying. DD it took me 6 months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I got pg the third month of trying with both my son and the baby I am currently carrying.... does that indicate girl? Does 3 months of trying constitute a "long" time?

I didn't do anything to impair my fertility with my sway, I don't think.... I did use BSF, but I did so sparingly; I used preseed instead of EW the month we conceived (had tried EW the two previous attempts). I didn't do dairy, but I didn't avoid calcium from other sources, took my prenatal, and vitamin D.
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; July 4th, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I don't think 3 months is necessarily a long time. Please don't read too much into what I said, I'm just trying to illustrate that you can't look at how long a person took to get pg and read too much into it because there are so many sway tactics both for pink and for blue that may interfere with pregnancy and make it take longer. I do think that why it takes blue swayers so long to get pg is a mystery that needs to be looked into more (and I intend to post something about that soon.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried 3ish months with DS2. He's all boy. You have a great boy shot H!!
    and coming end of November!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a pretty loaded question! DS1 took us 18 months. DS2 took 3 months, both Clomid (I don't ovulate on my own). Good luck!
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 and 2 were opps, not even trying, DD1 concieved on 2nd cycle.

My sister has only 1 girl and her 1 girl was a condom opps on her honeymoon, her boys were planned/or "let's see what happens" babies.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast