Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE Diet - IG Dieter getting a little desperate after 6 months!

Hi ladies,

I have been on the IG diet for 6 months, TTC Girl for 4 attempts with no success.

I am wondering how the LE diet is different from the IG diet, and whether I could make some dietary changes to make life a bit more fun and enjoyable!!

I am a little worried about my luteal phase (10/11 days), however I have 2 sons, so obviously i have not had a problem n the past. I have recently been to my Doctor for fertility blood tests, and DH has had a semen analysis - and everything came back healthy.

I have been doing (0+6 to 0+12) for my timing attempt, using OPK's and OvaCue.

I just am soo sick of the diet!!

Can you please point me in the direction of where I can get more info on the LE Diet?

Thanks heaps ladies! X
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is in the dream member section! Also, the gender swaying section has a lot of great info on timing, supplements, etc that are worth checking out since what we do on here is not at all like on IG! A lot of us do BD at +OPK to increase chances of getting pregnant.

Good luck!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maple!!
    I'm so glad to see you over here!! XX
    Atomic is the moderator over here for the swaying section...she's brilliant and she will definitely steer you in the right direction. It's one reason I've fallen in love with this site. You're not on your own, you have a LOT of support.
    After being over here for just a short period, I feel so much more confident in my sway.
    I really hope this is it for you...you so deserve a sweet baby girl. ♥
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beadin - Helloo! Yes I definitely need to broaden my sway! I am just feeling unmotivated, and need something else to keep me on the right path. I don't want to waste 6 months and give up. I will look at becoming a Dream Member. Thanks for your kindness. XX

NCBeachyGrl - thanks a lot. I do like the idea of BD closer to O to improve chances. XX

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maple! Looks like there's a bunch of us moving over here from IG. Let's face it, there's no monkeys here to eat our responses and only the most reputable info is provided, so I can trust Atomic Sagebrush and this site's material. I've been wondering about diet too! I'm 6 weeks away from my first attempt, so I'm gathering all the info I can. Good luck to you, would love to see you get a BFP very soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should let go the O + ..... timing.
    Maybe you're just to late to conceive!
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Maple, what was your lp when you conceived your boys?... was it as short? Mine became short after ds2 was born and until i got on top of increasing it, i too couldn't conceive... but then i knew i was having problems as i had two chemicals quite likely due to not enough time to implant. Just thought id mention.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The complete LE Diet is in the Dream Members section sticked at the top of the page, along with some meal guides, tips, recipes, etc. (this link will only work for Dream Members) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-ttc-pink.html

The LE Diet is a safe and balanced diet and is meant to be something you can stick to indefinitely to allow yourself freedom to pursue as many sway tactics as you want. it is MUCH easier to stick to than IG Diet and also healthier.

RE your attempt - I strongly urge you to drop O+12. It makes it next to impossible to get pregnant and all the people who swear that they got pg on O+12 miscalculated O, got pg from sperm that survived from an earlier attempt, or released two eggs and hit only the second. Many eggs do not even LIVE 12 hours past O and they are deteriorating by then and may not be able to be fertilized. Sperm takes a minimum of 4 hours to capacitate (and maybe longer in the harsh conditions created by swaying) so O+12 is a really bad method to TTC.

Timing does not sway anyway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    The dubious history of O+12 is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...ry-o-12-a.html
    Disadvantages of O+12 is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...es-o-12-a.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS - welcome to all the new members - so happy you've found us!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Maple! Looks like there's a bunch of us moving over here from IG. Let's face it, there's no monkeys here to eat our responses and only the most reputable info is provided, so I can trust Atomic Sagebrush and this site's material. I've been wondering about diet too! I'm 6 weeks away from my first attempt, so I'm gathering all the info I can. Good luck to you, would love to see you get a BFP very soon!
    Hey Jadis!
    Thanks for the advice : ) I agree, it can't hurt to look into different info re diet etc.
    Best of luck to you - 6 wks!
    Fingers crossed for us both X

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast