Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

please can i have some urgent advice???

I want to ttc this month and going on last month i had loads of ewcm so i knew when i ovulated. This month i expected it to be around now (i don't chart etc.) Except i've had absolutely no cm at all. Ironically last month i asked how to get rid of it as i had loads!!

I'm sure i'll not get pregnant this month as there is no cm of any type whatsoever. I've tried having a look higher up and can't get any there either - unless i'm not doing it properly!!

Also, when i conceived my dd we bd'd every day for well over a week. This time we've been fr for 7 days in a row and my dh is finding it that it takes ages for anything to happen to him!!! And not much is coming out (sorry tmi!!) Have i totally wrecked my chances of ttc this month down to no cm and probably no sperm on his part!!!

We would have abstained, but wanted to do same as when i conceived my dd although that was 6 years ago and dh probably not as energetic as he used to be lol!!

Thank youxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The diet and supplements do dry out CM. There have been loads of ppl who have gotten pregnat without any so I think you will be fine!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...ant-no-cm.html

I think you have a good shot! Good luck!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You WANT there to be not a lot of CM. The problem is that now you can't really tell if you're Oing or not and don't know when to BD. You can't base when you're going to O, on when you did O in previous months, becasue that can change. If you don't get CM, it may mean that your O has been delayed and you're not going to O for a few days or a week. That's why I suggest using OPK - at least you have some clue about what's going on, even tho they are not perfect. NO need to temp/chart, but the OPK will just give you an added level of security and info.

PLEASE don't try to check "up inside" for CM. You can injure yourself and/or spread microorganisms that can cause infection.

How much FR are you doing? You only need to do FR once a day - some people have been going crazy with the FR. What I would do is try to stretch it a bit farther between releases, so if you were doing one every 24 hours, try 30 or 36 (I know that's hard with work schedules) and see if that works for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

How much FR are you doing? You only need to do FR once a day - some people have been going crazy with the FR. What I would do is try to stretch it a bit farther between releases, so if you were doing one every 24 hours, try 30 or 36 (I know that's hard with work schedules) and see if that works for you.
    Thank you - i'm not really too worried if we bd a lot to get pregnant as when i conceived my dd we bd'd every day for a week. We have been fr once in 24 hours. I'm worried that if we hold back to every 30 hours that is how we conceived my son. Think we will ttc from now onwards as i'm assuming his sperm count will be down a bit by now. i'm scared i will o without any cm at all and will miss this month altogether.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but logically, does it make sense to you that the sole reason you conceived a boy was because you DTD every 30 hours rather than every 24? The reason you had a boy had a lot more to do with luck and the things going on inside your body, and not because you DTD 6 hours apart, KWIM??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol!! that is my logic!!!! Panic over, ewcm turned up. Will probably have far too much just to spite me!! Thank you very much for your reply it put my mind at rest anyway. Can't believe i'm getting so stressed!! x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is STRESSFUL I know!!! I'm happy I could help a bit!!!