Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

any thoughts on dropping vitex&sp

Hi girls
    Has this happened to anyone else i am wondering??
    I was taking sp and vitex - 14 days from start of af (i have long cycles and found they were making them longer so I just stopped taking them after 14 days) - they still made my cycles crazy long...but i eventually got a possitive opk - had my attempt (attempt 2) and got my period five days later!!! I am now heading into my third attempt month and trying to stay focused...i have been advised by Atomic to drop the herbs which of course I have but every now and again I get this horrible feeling that my sway is doomed! Has anyone else experienced anything like this from taking the herbs? Has anybody got any advise or reassurance? Any support you may have would be welcome...I am finding this harder and harder but still trying to stay with it...i guess a part of it is that i was used to taking lots of tablets everyday but now i am only taking folic acid, acidopholus and fiber..will take zirtek closer to attempt..but it feels i am doing a lot less which makes me feel my chances are also less..if you know what i mean...then there is the part of me that thinks about getting a period five days after a smiley face - this has never happened before and of course would not be good news in terms of my overall fertility so there are creeping doubts in my mind about everything!!
    thanks girls
    Last edited by cape grace; July 26th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping this for other responses
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first month I took both SP and Vitex it made my cycle super long, forty something days. I was really annoyed because my husband travels a lot for work and I was worried I would miss my attempt. The second month it was super short 23 days I think. I got pregnant the second cycle and am pregnant with a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SP and Vitex have made my cycles short too! I have been O'ing on CD12-13 and having 25 day cycles. I too have been worried that maybe my cycles are too short. I think I am going to keep them in for another 2 cycles and then re-think it if I still am not pregnant after September.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)