Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone else have 1 dd and swaying for another one?

Just wondering, I have boy boy girl boy. With ALL of them I had tons of EWCM, BD basically day before O day, O day and after O day....no frequent BD. I didnt even know about swaying with my DD. The only different thing I did with my DD is I lay down with my hips propped for 30 minutes. With my last baby (baby boy 8 months old) I was swaying boy and didnt know it! I just wanted to get pg on the first month so I used preseed, mucinex or whatever it is to give you EWCM, and a few other things.

I am trying to figure out what BD method to use....I dont want to use O+12....im not that young anymore and I just dont think I could figure it out....I cant temp due to I wake up several times at night and I just think I would end up doing it on O day. So my options are cut-off, which I have heard there have been MANY cut-off boys. Or Frequent BD AF-O, I have heard supposably this is best next to O + 12

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also I have always had a VERY boy diet, not much calcium, I used to eat 4-5 bananas a day. Tons of fast food, hamburgers, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, put salt on everything etc

Coccinelle33
    i have boy, boy, girl, boy, and boy... i swayed for a girl with the last 3 and got a girl once. i would love 1 more girl so im trying 1 last time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't, but I just wanted to wish you well!! I do know people who have swayed for girls even after many boys, and succeeded!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have BBGB. I will be swaying for another dd. My sway will be:

I'll be on a strict diet. Not a girl diet per se...but I'm doing medifast which is very low cal! Even though it's high in soy protein, it's only about 700 calories or so.

I will be taking zyrtek and benedryl religiously

I will insert a VCF 2 hours before bding...

I will be taking vitex

I will be using sylk at a lube

I will be jumping and dumping (I think)

I also will be douching if I see EWCM. If it's not really there, I won't bother.

I'm not going to pay too much to timing. On O day, I will definitely jump and dump. The other days, I might not bother.
    Mommy to 5 beautiful children and 3 angels in heaven

(13 years old)
    (11 years old)
    (8 years old)
    (6 years old)
    (22 months)

Expecting AGAIN!! Due May 2016. Will it be or ??

3/11 at 7 weeks
    6/11 at 7 weeks
    11/8/11 @ 18 weeks of pregnancy. Our angel

Our family is complete