Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...s-for-TTC-Pink

This is a list of suggested food that can help. WE also need to start a recipe thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay yeah I LOVE the snack bars but they mess with my blood sugar BAD! Im gonna see if I can find some some gluten free ones. I was eating like 4 a day. The thing that has been working for some women....is putting their body in a completly acidic state....fish like Tilapia and cod and shrimp, and white rice is VERY acidic

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you! Am bit confused about the iceburg lettuce as I thought that swayed boy?? Does it sway girl then? Is it just lettuce and cucumber we can have or all salad?? Gonna look at the sticky now so will probably find out there but thought would ask just in case!! Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A serving of iceberg lettuce contains 3% of the DV of Potassium and 1% of the calcium intake. I think the confusion comes in when you look at Vitamin K % instead of Potassium content, which is a mineral.

In the strictest sense, there is no such thing as potassium vitamins. Potassium is a mineral rather than a vitamin. While many people believe that Vitamin K and potassium are the same, that is not the case. Potassium is listed as “K” in the periodic table, which is likely the cause for the confusion. Vitamin K is actually phylloquinone and helps the blood to clot properly as well as help ease the pain of gallstones. Potassium, by contrast, is helpful with a number of ailments, such as helping diabetics to convert glycogen to glucose, or bringing a sense of calm to rattled nerves. However, references to potassium vitamins are found in nutritional books and many advertisements for various vitamin and mineral combination supplements.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastDream View Post
    thank you! Am bit confused about the iceburg lettuce as I thought that swayed boy?? Does it sway girl then? Is it just lettuce and cucumber we can have or all salad?? Gonna look at the sticky now so will probably find out there but thought would ask just in case!! Thanks
    Iceberg lettuce is in the "boy" foods as a part of a traditional sway, because it has very little calcium. I don't think there is any legitimate reason to avoid iceberg lettuce when you're swaying pink. It's harmless and it helps fill you up and will help combat the terrible constipation that comes with the TTC pink diet.

We don't necessarily do the same diet as on other websites. Low protein, low fat, low nutrient, low calorie first and foremost, and then the other concerns like calcium/pH are secondary to that. Iceberg lettuce fits the bill!!

Unfortunately, I tend to think that other salads (anything brightly/dark colored) all tend to sway blue because they are highly nutritious, but certainly they sway less than a side of beef.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12