Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fr vs Abstain for pink ? And with Abstain for how long ?

Im thinking about our timing for when the time comes and I am going to try cycle one for just one attempt like Atomic suggests but am unsure whether to try for abstain or FR. Im not sure we could do FR as hubby is out 3 nights a weeks football training so those 3 nights he isnt in until 11.3 and i couldnt trust him to do it himself !!!
    He is only 31 so Abstaining may be better but for how long does he need to abstain before we dtd ? I only ask as i have irregular and long cycles which are between 30-40 days the average are 32 and 36 days long so i probably o about day 18- 22 though this month was day 25 !!! I just dont think my DH could abstain right from AF to day 18 or 25 and I probably couldnt hold out that long either but i also know we couldnt dtd every day either so what are my options ??????

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think 7 to 10 days. But 14 days would be even better.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH is also young and we abstained longer than we actually wanted to. We were planning on 10 days but my period came a little earlier than I thought and we hadnt BD in a few days prior so our abstain ended up being 15-16 days. You could always start your abstain after cd8 or so if you dont think you can go that long. Our plan is to try FR next month if this month results in a BFN. Best of luck to you!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hurry up FR (he releases once, dumps it, then you DTD again right away) or compressed FR are also options http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hurry up FR sounds good - we can often manage it twice when we do do it so maybe we will just do protected stuff untill i get my +opk just so as not to follow a set routine of not doing it or doing it lots as this would stress us both - if the urge takes us we want to go for it - but would obviously be protected and then at +opk we would dtd once with protection and then use the 2nd and maybe 3rd batch as our attempt - would that be ok ? Also how far apart can the attempts be before his sperm count would get too high ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that's just fine.

It's best if the attempts are as close together as is possible, 1-3 hours is great, no longer than 6 hours.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ