Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Really want to conceive this month! Advice appreciated!!

I really want to conceive this month but am torn as to what to change in my sway. Would you
    1. drop Rephresh, continue with FR and do 3-4 attempts (starting at OPK+) w/o J&D OR 2. keep Rephresh, release EOD and with 1 attempt on day of OPK+ and another the next day.

Having a hard time deciding on which would be more girl friendly but also get us a BFP! Thoughts?

I am on vitex, sp, baby aspirin. I will use zyrtec if I have a lot of EWCM. Dropping Sylk this month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went for 4 attempts: 1 day of +OPK, 2 the next day, and one the following day. I last used RePhresh and Zytrec day before + OPK (once I got the + I just didn't take any more). Although I did use a pea size amount of RePhresh before my 3rd and 4th attempts...don't know if this made a difference or not but made me feel better!!! I also don't think my 4th attempt did any good since it was far after I o'd but I wanted to make sure I gave it my best shot!

Got a BFP! No idea about girl but fingers are crossed!!!!

Good luck!!!!
    Last edited by NCBeachyGrl; August 6th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just looked at your sway and it looks great! Congrats on your BFP and I hope you get your little girl!

We tried numerous attempts with FR and RePhresh 2 cycles ago so I think after 3 failed cycles it is time to cut one or the other. Plus, I'm not sure why but in the beginning I was completely satisfied on the LE diet. 3 months later and now I am starving all the time. I want to fall pregnant before I start letting the diet slip since that is #1. I'm 5'5" and have went from 127 to 111 so my BMI is down to 18.5. My gut is telling me to go with the EOD release, keep RePhresh and then do 1 attempt on 0-2, 0-1 and 0. I'm just nervous! This is our last child and while I would love another DS, I would really love a DD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say option #1 for sure! good luck!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    I say option #1 for sure! good luck!
    DH just made the decision for me....looks like option #1 it is! Fingers crossed for a BFP this month. My cycle should start tomorrow!