Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do we have "fertile months?"

I was thinking about something today. Is it possible that we have specific fertile months, individual to each of us? I realized today that I have been pregnant 4 times (two losses and two viable pregnancies) - two of those were conceived in January (1 loss and DS1) and two of them were conceived in September (1 loss and DS2). In fact, I seemed to have even ovulated on the exact same day of the month with my second loss and DS2 (September 18th). I'm gearing up for my sway next month, and I realized I'll be O'ing on September 16-18th, and that's what made me think of it.

So....just a coincidence? Or is there something to it? Are January and September really fertile months for me?
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two of mine have birthdays that are a day apart, so I've always joked about hanging a fertile month. Not sure if theres anything scientific to it, though.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There could well be something to it!! I conceived 3 of my kids in June. Good luck next month xxx
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How interesting! Hmmm, I wonder if there really is something to this?
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's possible that there are natural fluctuations over time, but I doubt it's something set in stone that cannot vary year by year or even month by month.

I've had two months where I had what I felt were great attempts and did not conceive only to conceive in months where I really didn't have such a great try. One month I was under a TON of stress and I think my body was just like, "no". Any other year I might have gotten pg easily that month, just not THAT year.

It is actually VERY normal to O on similar days of the month even separated by years of pregnancy/miscarriage. Example - my DS 1 and 2 are both born on the 9th of the month (3 y and 8 mo apart) and then after 13 years, DS 3 and 4 were born almost to the hour on the 22nd and 21st of the month (20 months apart). When I was TTC this baby, vitex kept delaying my ovulation and then the month I went off of it, I Oed a lot earlier than I expected to, so I think the vitex screwed up what would probably have been a very similar pattern.

Sept. is probably just a fertile month for most people in the Northern Hemisphere because we've just had warm temps and many hours of daylight that sends a signal to your body that you're in a good place to sustain a pregnancy...babies conceived in Sept. are born in June and may have an even greater advantage to survival because they're born in warm months. There is a seasonal rhythm to fertility and they have studies that indicate this - more about it in this essay http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got pregnant with two of my kids in July. And I tried twice to get pregnant in October (2003, 2011) and got BFNs both times. SO who knows, but interesting theory!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is very interesting thread! I got preg in Jan, August, and then in very late Dec, and I really think that if I hadn't gotten pregnant in Dec, if I kept trying in Jan, it would have happened then....so I guess Dec/Jan are my times to get pregnant....though I know there is no scientific stock in this, I find it interesting that my sons were born on the 22nd and 29th of the month, and this one will have a mid-Sept. birthday, obviously a little diff than the boys.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got pregant in december, january, march, april and august.
    So, I probably am fertile the whole year
    Loves of our lives:

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got pregnant in November with the 1st one and August with the 2nd one. So I am not sure if it works for me. I am interested to see when I get pregnant with round. Our first try will be September.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realized with both of them I ovulated at the end of the month. And I am ovulating at the end of each month now too. Crazy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast