Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife620 View Post
    I don't even eat veggie burgers or anything like that. I am on a very unhealthy vegetarian diet
    Me too! Praying it works!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mum23boys, I'm happy to send some meal ideas your way just let me know what things you are or arent including in your diet and I'll see if I can help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Bummer... I always hope for an easy fix to get pregnant with a girl.
    No magic bullets, but I do believe it def. helps!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was vegetarian with a few cheats for months and then pretty strict starting about 4 weeks before we conceived DD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm vegan, and we're trying to conceive a girl. I can see where a vegetarian diet is much easier to make girl-friendly, however there are many things veg which sway blue such as salt, bananas, avocados, tofu (which I understand actually sways pink if the man eats it), soy, beans, antioxident-rich vegetables, etc. As far as my friends who are vegans go, only one so far has had a child, a girl, I went to school with her. But she also didn't have a lot of money when her child was conceived, so probably not eating well, and a few years earlier she had anorexia. But then also the one person I know who has been vegan since birth is a man. So being veg helps, it's certainly a healthy way to eat, but it's not substantial enough to rely on for swaying.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a lot of us are the unhealthy vegetarians.. I eat no avocados, no tofu, no beans. The veggies I mainly eat are steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus, and cucumber. I survive on white rice with the steamed veggies and low fat shredded cheese. and I do have pasta from time to time too. I have had avocado and bean cheats from time to time... but rarely!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The veggies that I am mostly eating are zucchini, aubergies without the outer violet peel, leeks, mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce. Do you think they are all ok as low nitrient veggies please?
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was on a superfood kick for a while, which I've stopped as we're getting ready to sway, breakfast for me for a while was soy yoghurt with fruit and chia seeds mixed in. We're going to start TTC in March, right now breakfast is a smoothie made with strawberries, a apple, kiwis, kale, and ginger. Which sounds odd, but it's tasty, and I'm on a detox regime including that, regular saunas, etc to make sure my body is clean before a baby lives in there for 9 months. As of January, breakfast will be coffee with rice milk, and I'll be fully into the LE diet with food ideas from French Gender Diet incorporated. Our dinners will be a lot of pastas or vegetable stir fries with a side of tofu for my husband, still looking into good lunch ideas.

Now that we're shifting from superfoods to cheap student-style foods, our grocery bill is definitely going down. Which my husband and I say we'll definitely be more than making up for when our daughter is a teenager. :-P

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard that aubergines, cooked (NOT raw) tomatoes, cucumbers, and iceberg lettuce are supposed to be great, I can't remember about the others off the top of my head.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakti View Post
    I've heard that aubergines, cooked (NOT raw) tomatoes, cucumbers, and iceberg lettuce are supposed to be great, I can't remember about the others off the top of my head.
    Thanks for the info Shakti
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast