Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

To try or not to try...?

Advice please. I started a lazy sway from about mid to late November with a few weeks of normal dieting before that. In short I skipped breakfast till about 9am, tried to eat less protein and not perdect LE diet and lost about 3kg. My cycle went from a strict 33 day for 4 months (with my son it was 35 days) to 31 days suddenly this month, which I hope is a good sign. Then we went on holiday for 2 weeks over Christmas and new year with family and the diet did not go well at all and I gained the 3kg back. I now have 3.5 weeks before ttc and plan to be very strict with LE diet and walking 1 hour a day. Should I ttc or rather wait another month? And should I be adding something to my sway?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no one to comment but if I were in ur shoes I would wiat another month if I can afford to and give it my all ...only because I would regret and or worry too much later..but thats me.

You should obviously do what you feel is right

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    O and I forgot to say I skip breakfast only till 9am, but have my last meal at 5pm. And lunch at 1pm, nothing in between. The only thing I did right over holidays was lots of diet drinks with aspartame in and about 4 days of an hours walk.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk