Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie, IF YOU MUST...because I know you are probably not going to like BDing because of your mouth pain...
    Have him 'go' in a cup and insert it inside of you!!!! Hey, better than nothing!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
    Lol I hope I don't come across rude... But putting it bluntly ....
    Lay there and let him go for it then lay on your belly and let those bad girls find that lovely egg!!!
    Or wait till tomorrow. Should still be a day before.
    HAHAH that cracked me up! Its pretty much what i did!!

PLUS i had a temp rise this morning so i reckon that ovulation is done and dusted...which is early, cd12, normally its cd15...if anything i thought it would be delayed - not brought forward - might have been the soy?

Anyways, managed another attempt this morning, so thats 2 shots.....fx its enough.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Lassie, IF YOU MUST...because I know you are probably not going to like BDing because of your mouth pain...
    Have him 'go' in a cup and insert it inside of you!!!! Hey, better than nothing!
    i was tempted, trust me i was !!!

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gold Star for me please! I managed a second attempt this afternoon!
    Another positive opk, so hopefully we have caught the egg.
    Will see what my temps do tomorrow, will be interested to see where FF pins ovulation

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to go, Lassie! I'm sorry you're in pain, but you definitely took it like a champ! hee hee! FX you get your BFP this month!!!

Our first attempt will be in September (currently waiting on AF), so I'm going to jump in and join this group, too! Hi, ladies!!!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just made a Sept 2012 about 10 minutes before this one was made! Oh well, no one posted on that one yet so I closed it and joined over here! Hope this is it for everyone! This is our second real attempt (1st month was first PPO and it was not a normal O anyway). I decreased my Vitex by half as I Od on CD 35 last time, and may give up the Rephresh. Dh is 37, me 33 and he is taking licorice so don't want to decrease too much. Looking forward to some BFPs!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by genieinabottle1 View Post
    I just made a Sept 2012 about 10 minutes before this one was made! Oh well, no one posted on that one yet so I closed it and joined over here! Hope this is it for everyone! This is our second real attempt (1st month was first PPO and it was not a normal O anyway). I decreased my Vitex by half as I Od on CD 35 last time, and may give up the Rephresh. Dh is 37, me 33 and he is taking licorice so don't want to decrease too much. Looking forward to some BFPs!

so sorry genie - i didn't see it at all! if i had done i wouldn't have started this thread - apologies

best of luck for the month! hope you see those 2 lines !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so after all that, i had a massive temp drop this morning, so i didn't ovulate after all! still, all good, means we have more attempts in

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay lassie! So glad your attempting!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I'm also a September swayer. I'm on CD1 now So excited!!! I have only been on the diet since the 2nd week of August but we are going away for 2 weekends later this month which I know will blow my diet quite a bit so we are abstaining with one attempt at +opk

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast