Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Argh! Can we save our sway??

This is our 1st sway cycle. I have PCOS. I took Clomid 50mg days 5 to 9 and I am also on Metformin. I took Vitex AF to AF last cycle, and we were planning on doing FR. We went on holidays the day after my last Clomid tablet and we started FR with a plan of daily release. Unfortunately 2 days in we changed locations and the bed in the new place was HIDEOUS. We skipped 4 days due to sore backs. I thought we'd be ok, we got home 2 days ago and got back to our plan and on previous cycles with Clomid I haven't ovulated for 10+days after last tablet. But today is 7 days since the last tablet and I have a blazing positive OPK. Is there any way to salvage this sway????

CD9 - last clomid
    CD10 - BD
    CD11 - BD
    CD12 - missed
    CD13 - missed
    CD14 - missed
    CD15 - missed
    CD16 - BD
    CD17 - +OPK eep!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES DTD NOW!!!!!

Frequency doesn't sway very much if at all. clomid, metformin, and vitex sway much more than any frequency pattern ever could.

You CANNOT skip a single month while on Clomid because you can only be on it for a limited amount of time. Please, I beg you, don't waste a month on Clomid (proven to sway) trying to include a sway tactic that isn't even proven to do anything.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I absolutely had no intention of skipping, besides which I figure it would be pointless skipping from now when we BDed yesterday anyway. Just continue on with our daily release plan or more frequent? Add Rephresh or anything like that? DH is at work at the moment, shall jump him the minute he gets home :lol:

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I'm sorry, some people don't realize that and some have skipped months on Clomid if things didn't go right with their sway.

I would just go ahead and DTD tonight with things exactly how they are - no need to release more, just DTD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for taking time way from baby gazing to answer questions Atomic, you're so generous with your time