Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are these teas OK?

Going through my tea cupboard, I have found 3 that may or may not work for my pink sway, they all have mint as an ingredient. The ingredient lists are in order from main ingredient down to least used ingredient, I copied and pasted them off Yogi Tea's website:

LIME MINT - liquorice, lime, cardamom, peppermint, spearmint, dried lemon juice, turmeric root, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper
    LICORICE MINT - peppermint, liquorice, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), cardamom oil, ginger oil
    BEDTIME (I drink a cup of this every evening to help me sleep, usually with an aniseed flavored sugar **** dropped in) - fennel, chamomile, peppermint, cardamom, lemon balm, lemon grass, valerian root, sage, lavender flowers, nutmeg

Should I keep drinking these? Are they OK for my husband to drink as well? And if the Bedtime tea is not OK, what is something good that I can drink or take to help me sleep which will also help my sway?

And 2 more teas that I should mention that my husband drinks regularly, making sure they're also OK for him. Also happy to drink them if they'll help, even though one of them is a Man's Tea.

MEN'S TEA - ginger, cardamom, liquorice, carob, cinnamon, barley malt, roasted chicory, peppermint, fenugreek, fennel, mace, anise, ginseng extract (natural flavour), astragalus, turmeric root, chili pepper, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), black pepper
    CHOCO - cocoa shells, liquorice, cinnamon, carob, barley malt, cardamom, ginger, cloves, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), vanilla extract, black pepper, ginger oil, vanilla beans

Thanks everyone! :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's doubtful that a cup now and then of any will do you any harm at all. They all would be forbidden on In-Gender, just so you know. (herbs and spices said to be "alkalinizing")

On a regular basis, I'd stay away from the licorice tea (they're ok for DH but licorice can rasie your estrogen and possibly sway blue.) I would not give DH the Men's Tea due to the ginseng.

The nighttime tea is fine for your sway.

If you're wanting to do mint tea for swaying, it's best to do straight mint tea without any of the extras. And be sure you're not doing saw palmetto at the same time, it's incompatible with mint.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant, thank you, and very good about the bedtime tea! I did finally find peppermint tea at the health food store in my area, so will probably just use that. I also did a few web searches and the only thing I could find that saw palmetto was available for here in Holland is men's prostate issues, so not what I'm guessing I want, tea seems like the easier way to go. :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you decide to go that route, you actually DO want the men's saw palmetto for prostate issues. For some reason they market SP to men, but a lot of women take it as well for PCOS.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ