Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUMP.... B interested to hear more clomid stories as Its something Im thinking of for Oct / Nov attempt if not successfull with a natural cycle on Vitex and SP
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to the doctor today and he has given me a prescription for clomid so am hoping it will sway pink for me, any advice gratefully received
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like there may be a few of us - we should start a Pink Clomid Swaying post - I would do it but ive become a bit of a cereal thread starter lately. If there isnt one when I get to octobers cycle Ill start one up where october swayers on clomid can gather :-)

Mrs P - What dose are you taking and what days will u take it on ?
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no idea really yet wasn't expecting to get it without a proper reason - just went to the docs and asked. He gave me 50mg or whatever its measured in told me to take it for 5 days anytime from cd1 to cd5 but recommended around cd2 to start but as i'm on cd3 today he said i could start it this cycle. No other info really - no warning about multiples or side effects or anything - bit weird but am hopeful it will give me a better sway.

Is there any reason you have been given clomid or are you just trying it for swaying reasons

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Naughty i know but just for swaying reasos - Im very lucky that a friend had some prescribed got pregnant first cycle and still has 2 cycles worth left over - shame to waste it :-) Naughty i know but desperate measures and all that ..... Its only a thought at the moment though - im still to test this month so could already be pregnant then there would be no need...
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know we shouldn't but the doctor gave me a six month supply and he gave it without checking anything about me - they obviously are that sure in this country its safe and a known quantity in small doses. Illegal PGD in this country we are desperate and you wouldn't have any different treatment if you asked the doctor for it he'd just give you the pills (and you know your friend won't give you dodgy stuff). Was wondering what i'd do with my mine if i catch quickly was chatting to another mom on here who seems as desperate as me and i so wanted to say have some of mine but that's maybe a set to far (its just so hard when we all have the same common goal desperation).

I hate feeling like this but would be so ready to anything to get a girl am sick of having a huge whole in me for a daughter not sure what i want more, my daughter or just to be rid of this all consuming void

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetpea, I'm now 6DPO, so still one week to go! I can't really count on any symptoms cause of the HcG injection, it's horrible to feel pregnant when I don't even know if it's because of the injection or not... Good luck with the diet, I don't feel like losing more weight I'm already 10 kg (22lbs?) under my weight before DS1!! Even as a teenager my weight was much higher, I've never been this skinny, it's even weird thinking of myself as skinny, I've always been chubby So where are you in you're cycle now?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannicka, I'm also 6DPO today! Not having any symptoms except for sore nipples (which I think is a side effect of the Clomid). I've also been really tired and really thirsty, but I definitely don't feel pregnant. I honestly don't think I'll get a BFP this cycle, but that's okay. I'm hoping next month will be it for me!

That's got to be so hard to feel like you're pregnant, but not know if its due to the HcG injection or not. That's great that you're so much thinner than when you got pg with your DS1, that's got to be swaying pink for you!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Sweet Pea and others!

I am taking my first does of Clomid tomorrow! Exciting : ) CD3-7. I am only taking 25mg this cycle.

Do you know if Clomid makes O come earlier? What was your experience?
    I usually O around CD20, but hoping it will come earlier...

Can I take B6 with Clomid?
    I have posted to Atomic with a few q's, but I realise she is busy so may not get back to me for a bit.

Thanks for your advice XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting, Maple! I believe most people on Clomid O 5-10 days after the last pill. For me, this was my first cycle taking Clomid (50 mg) and I took it on CD's 4-8. I O'd on CD15, so 7 days after my last pill.

As for taking B6 with Clomid, I don't see why not, but I'd check with Atomic because she's much more knowledgeable than me about that!

Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast