Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    How exciting, Maple! I believe most people on Clomid O 5-10 days after the last pill. For me, this was my first cycle taking Clomid (50 mg) and I took it on CD's 4-8. I O'd on CD15, so 7 days after my last pill.

As for taking B6 with Clomid, I don't see why not, but I'd check with Atomic because she's much more knowledgeable than me about that!

Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!
    Thanks Sweetpea - it seems that Clomid does speed O up - which I am soo happy to hear

Just read your sway BTW - well done, it must be a great feeling getting your BFP and knowing you did an awesome sway.

Really hope to join you soon! XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, Maple!!! Crossing my fingers and toes this is your month!! ♥
    I have an appt on Oct. 25th with my OB-GYN to discuss things. I've pretty much dropped everything except vitex this time.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeadinMom View Post
    I have an appt on Oct. 25th with my OB-GYN to discuss things. I've pretty much dropped everything except vitex this time.
    Hey Beadin!

That's great you have an appointment lined up - hopefully it makes you feel better having a plan?
    Maybe you won't get that far anyway, you have not ovulated this cycle yet? Good luck!

I take my Clomid tonight, eek! Can't wait..
    I am still on the IG diet (modified) and taking B6, Aspirin, Calc, Mag.
    No messing around with gels etc, and DTD daily over the fertile period this month..
    I think I will put DH on LR for a week.

Surely this cycle is mine!?

Thanks for your support! FX for us XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Thanks Sweetpea - it seems that Clomid does speed O up - which I am soo happy to hear

Just read your sway BTW - well done, it must be a great feeling getting your BFP and knowing you did an awesome sway.

Really hope to join you soon! XX
    Well, if you typically O late, and you're taking Clomid CD's 3-7 (which I think is when you said you're taking it?), then it should bump up your O date I bit, I believe. Will you be using OPKs?

Thanks so much for the kind words about my sway! I am still so very shocked that we got a BFP this month, I am still trying to wrap my head around it! And while I do feel really good about some parts of my sway, there are other parts that really worry me, so I'm not as confident as you may think! I go back and forth in my head all the time about whether I think the baby is a girl or a boy. The wait until the gender scan is going to be soooo loooong, ugh! This is the most anxious I have ever felt in a pregnancy. I wish there was a way to turn my mind off about the gender, but unfortunately there isn't! I need to find something to keep me busy, LOL!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeadinMom View Post
    Beadin, I really hope the appt with your OB may help things, but even better, I hope you won't even need that appt because you'll be pg by then! FX for you, girl!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Beadin!

That's great you have an appointment lined up - hopefully it makes you feel better having a plan?
    Maybe you won't get that far anyway, you have not ovulated this cycle yet? Good luck!

I take my Clomid tonight, eek! Can't wait..
    I am still on the IG diet (modified) and taking B6, Aspirin, Calc, Mag.
    No messing around with gels etc, and DTD daily over the fertile period this month..
    I think I will put DH on LR for a week.

Surely this cycle is mine!?

Thanks for your support! FX for us XX
    I was so nervous taking my first Clomid pill! I was like, "Wow, this is really it! The time has come!" LOL! I wish you the best of luck and I really hope you see a BFP at the end of this cycle!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well, if you typically O late, and you're taking Clomid CD's 3-7 (which I think is when you said you're taking it?), then it should bump up your O date I bit, I believe. Will you be using OPKs?

Thanks so much for the kind words about my sway! I am still so very shocked that we got a BFP this month, I am still trying to wrap my head around it! And while I do feel really good about some parts of my sway, there are other parts that really worry me, so I'm not as confident as you may think! I go back and forth in my head all the time about whether I think the baby is a girl or a boy. The wait until the gender scan is going to be soooo loooong, ugh! This is the most anxious I have ever felt in a pregnancy. I wish there was a way to turn my mind off about the gender, but unfortunately there isn't! I need to find something to keep me busy, LOL!
    Definitely using OPK's, and regular blood tests to check when O occurs.. I get a u/s prior to O also to see how many eggs I have? I think they advise to skip a cycle if there are several eggs? I hope that does not happen.. I would be tested to DTD anyway, lol.

Yeah, I bet you are anxious! From one obsession to the next huh.. I guess you have to do your best to relax and enjoy the pregnancy - all will be revealed in good time!! This baby is special no matter what : ) XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely using OPK's, and regular blood tests to check when O occurs.. I get a u/s prior to O also to see how many eggs I have? I think they advise to skip a cycle if there are several eggs? I hope that does not happen.. I would be tested to DTD anyway, lol.
    I wasn't monitored on my Clomid cycle, so I can't really say anything about that. I hope the Clomid works well for you, though! FX for you, Maple!!

Yeah, I bet you are anxious! From one obsession to the next huh.. I guess you have to do your best to relax and enjoy the pregnancy - all will be revealed in good time!! This baby is special no matter what : ) XX
    Yes, one obsession to the next, for sure! I am about 99% sure that this will be our last baby, so I want to enjoy and experience all of it and not try to rush things along. But, of course, I'm still going crazy wondering if the baby's a boy or girl! I wish there was a way to find out much sooner, but I guess I'll just have to try and be patient. I'm just very excited and happy to be pg. Especially before the holiday season, so now I can eat yummy Thanksgiving and Christmas foods with no guilt!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well no BFP for me this month, on to the next... Starting clomid again tomorrow

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After almost 3 years of TTC our DD, I am on Clomid for another cycle. I have taken it, I believe this is my 5th month, but I have been really strict with my documentation of every little twinge. I took it on CD5-9 and I Oed on CD18 which is late for me. Usually it's around cd14 or 15. I have been using my fertility monitor, but it never caught the LH surge, and just stayed at HIGH even when I got my +OPK on CD17 at 6:30am and then after 2pm that day. I have heard that can happen that the monitor does not pick it up because of the estrogen or something like that. We started DTD CD15-18, could not get another try in on CD19 which I am really upset about, but we caught O day, so that hopefully is enough. I layed on my stomach this cycle as well due to my tipped retroflexed cervix/uterus, hoping to help the swimmer pool around my cervix. Another girl did this who has the same problem and she got her BFP, so maybe it will help me this month. I dropped everything and am hoping the Clomid is enough swaying for me to get my girl. I don't know if this helps at all, but I will let ya know if I get my BFP this month.
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast