Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannicka1 View Post
    Mum23boys, sorry 2 read you had a M/C? You're on CD13 now, doesn't clomid tend to Delay O? I have no experience with this because I need a hCG shot to trigger O but that's what my OB said..
    Hey Dannicka - how do you find the trigger shot? Does it make you feel sick at all?
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Hey Dannicka - how do you find the trigger shot? Does it make you feel sick at all?
    Maple, my OB prescibed it... But I need an U/S on CD 12 so he can see how the eggs are growing and then he decides when I need the shot so you can't just use it without help of the OB I guess? It's made of HcG so it makes you feel pregnant, from sensitive boobs to feeling sick haha so it's not that much fun because I never know what I'm feeling and why

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Glad you are good : )
    If you have seen some EW then it can't be too far off! Are you using OPK's?

I assumed I would O much earlier than normal also, but it ended up being CD18 (usually CD20). I started using OPK's about a week to early, so annoying..

Are you DTD often or do you do some timing method?

Wishing you all the best!
    I usually get +OPK Days 14-16 and have a 13 day LP then AF shows and with the clomid there has been no change - i read it is 5-7 days after last pill but mine has been about 9-10 days but still puts +opk at the same time it usually comes so no delay for me :-)

We started DTD sat night, sunday morning monday night and got the +opk today tuesday morning so the sunday morning and monday night swimmers might meet the egg if it pops out today or tomorrow and we plan to dtd tonight wed and thursday ( which will be 1dpo ) just to be sure - might even throw friday night in for good measure !! ha ha
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannicka1 View Post
    Maple, my OB prescibed it... But I need an U/S on CD 12 so he can see how the eggs are growing and then he decides when I need the shot so you can't just use it without help of the OB I guess? It's made of HcG so it makes you feel pregnant, from sensitive boobs to feeling sick haha so it's not that much fun because I never know what I'm feeling and why
    I dont like the sounds of that but if needs must then so be it ..... good luck to you this month. xx
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I am a little late to the party but I had the exact same question!! I have to perfect baby boys and need that little girl to complete our family. Since this is going to be our last baby(most likely) I will be swaying like crazy lol. I go see my Dr on the first for my 1st round of clomid so I wanted to get all of my research done now! My last baby I got pregnant the first round of 50 mg with twin boys but had a 2nd trimester loss of one of them

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    eezi, sorry I'm not seeing a question?? If you need help with something, feel free to start a new thread, that's easiest for me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those using clomid - what days did you take the clomid? What additional supplments (full names as I dont understand the abreviations yet lol) and if any jellies were used?
    Im 39 so considering natural swaying and/or PGD as this will be last baby and desperately want a girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you are 39, do not use Clomid without having a FSH test done first because it can raise FSH
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey I swayed pink and took clomid caught the second month, don't know the outcome yet thou
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm starting clomid next week sometime! Can't wait! Just how easy is it to conceive whilst taking it? Also is the big o still a no-no whilst taking it or would it help the swimmers along a bit in a hostile environment?

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast