Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well My Dream Of Swaying Is Over Forever..

I was 3 days late on my period and I took a pregnancy test lastnight and it came out positive. There was a really dark line and then a really faint One next to it. I took another this morning and Its Definantey positive! This was SO unplanned and shocking! I didnt get to sway like I wanted, only thing I can say I was doing at the time was drinking diet diet and more diet and crystal light since May. I lost 10 pounds to since then, but I wasnt on the diet right now. Oh and we had been drinking quite a bit last month. I dont even know how this could have happened? Dh and I hardly had Sex last month.. I can say not more then twice and he pulled out BOTH times!! How is it possible to be pregnant?? I hardly had Any cm to... I went dry fast. I guess the only thing I can do is pray, pray and pray that this is our lil girl as this is our last!!

Atomic what do u think the odds are of this being my lil girl??
    Last edited by 4 blues~hopingforpink~; September 7th, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your odds are great. I'm not Atomic afterall, but I really think you have a great chance. I got pregnant oopsie with a girl, pull out (hardly was having sex, not tracking, no idea suddenly realized I hadnt had AF), losing weight, drinking lots of diet coke. THATS it.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say your weight loss would have a very similar effect to being on the diet! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls!! Hopeanddream... I hope so, it sounds reassuring but just dont want to get my hopes up. A healthy baby is all that matters wether it be boy or girl, but I just want to know what its like to have a daughter to.
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do I put one of those Pregnancy tickers on my signature? I did the copy and paste thing, but it doesnt work. Thanks!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi your no sway sounds just as good as lot of peoples real sway so don't give up hope just yet, you have just as much chance as anyone else on here, i've seen the best sways fail and the worst suceed. Somewhere in the middle you must have a good shot.

With regards to the ticker thing - no idea but pm either ncbeachy (she has a great one) or butterfly spirit and ask nicely they'll walk you through it x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's entirely possible and I would actually feel pretty good about the whole thing. Lost some weight, had the diet drinks working for you, drinking, not DTD much, he pulled out, not much CM - that's a great attempt in my book.

Congrats and sending you a ton of pink dust!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast