Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE diet questions -- what to eat when eating out ?!?!

OK, I'm driving myself a little nuts over here with the LE diet. Am supposed to O late this week or this weekend and was just invited to dinner out for Saturday night. It's one of my favorite restaurants but my fave meals there -- a Salmon Spinach salad and a Seared Tuna sandwich with sweet potato fries -- seem totally out of the question with the diet. What are good bets to eat when trying to stick to the diet and keep testosterone, Ph levels, etc low? I've narrowed it down to either Pasta with shrimp and pesto (too garlicky?), a field greens salad with grilled chiken, Halibut with spaghetti squash (not sure if Halibut is considered an oily fish or not) or a black bean burger with slaw or salad instead of fries? PLEASE give your opinion!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always have salads when we go out. with the dressing on the side so I can control how much is on it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would go for chicken. i know chicken not on le but i ate loads of chicken when i concieved my dd

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Black bean burger for me :-) We are not helping are we ????

Why dont you just have a CHEAT DAY ??? We ar all allowed them and 1 meal wont ruin your sway ...... i fid that having a cheat meal once in a while helps me get back on track ad gives me something to look forward to ....
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the advice! I do cheat a little every once in a while, I just hate to do it right around O time. Also I have to celebrate Rosh Hashana Sunday and Monday nights so there will probably be some cheating then with all the rich Jewish foods my inlaws like to make hoping to bfp this month because this diet sucks!!! No wonder I have two boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prob too late to answer this but I'd do either the shrimp or the halibut and only eat half, or the black bean burger.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank Atomic! Not too late at all--dinner is tonight (I'm in the states) and I had a pos OPK this am!!! Did an attempt last night (with a little big o that I tried to stifle, oops) and am probably going to dtd tonight too and that will likely be it unless u think we need another bd this go-around.

One more food question--what's most important during 2ww? Keeping blood sugar low? Low testosterone? Low nutrient? Why? Is it about encouraging the girlie blastocyst or avoiding blowing it for the next cycle? Have been super diligent the last few weeks, would love to let something slide for a week or two until I know if it worked...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck! We went out to lunch yesterday and I had a veggie quesadilla I am unsure of the cals and everything since I had them make it veggie.. it was very good.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BZ94 View Post
    One more food question--what's most important during 2ww? Keeping blood sugar low? Low testosterone? Low nutrient? Why? Is it about encouraging the girlie blastocyst or avoiding blowing it for the next cycle? Have been super diligent the last few weeks, would love to let something slide for a week or two until I know if it worked...
    I am by no means an expert, but my guess is that low blood sugar during the 2ww is the most important part - to keep the glucose level low so if a XY sperm does fertilize the egg, it will decide it's not a great environment and won't implant. So no snacking, no breakfast, etc. I think the low nutrient thing is more of a gradual, long-term effect. I hope Atomic weighs in on this, I'm curious to see what she says.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast