Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

+OPK late still keep BD?

I am on cd 17. I usually get a + OPK on cd 15 & I haven't received a + yet this cycle. At the beginning of my cycle atomic told me to BD 3-5 times starting o-3 through o. She told me to start on o-3 in case I o'd early. Should we keep bd once a day ( he releases once on his own prior to BD) until I get +OPK? Has this happened to any of you before?

I'm also still on saw palmetto since I haven't received a +OPK yet. I stopped vitex already. Should I stop saw palmetto too?

I just haven't heard anything & I need to know what to do. Thanks!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you should stop saw palmetto when you stop vitex. It can delay O, too. Plus, you don't want to chance taking saw palmetto if you could possibly be pregnant at all...even if the chance is super slim.

Good luck. Hope you get your + opk soon.
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree - stop the SP. I would keep bd and if you feel like you may have gotten too many attempts in before pos OPK than stop at positive ... Just a thought Good luck.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!