Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

As it's getting colder - Pink soup ideas! :-)

I'm looking for some good recipes for soups, preferably vegan or vegetarian, that I can use while I'm on my sway. The storebought ones are great but seem to have a lot of sodium. So please inspire me!

Ingredients I've used frequently that, for my own selfish reasons, I'm especially curious about how/if they sway, are pumpkin, pea, ginger, and oregano. I also eat a lot of tomato soup, which I've gathered is pink-friendly. :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some soup recipes in the Dream Members section for any DM's who are interested in this thread.

Ingender would not allow ANY of those things, just so you're totally informed. But they are all allowed on LE Diet in moderation, as long as you include them in the day's totals for fat, cals, and protein. Herbs and spices are allowed in dietary amounts on LE Diet. I ate plenty of oregano when i conceived DD. I don't like ginger so I didn't eat that, but I think it's fine in dietary amounts.

My opinion is that the tomato and pumpkin tend to be lower protein and can be made low or no fat and are better than pea soup (higher in protein.) Tomato and pumpkin are very high in Vit. A and other nutrients. No need to avoid them at all, but just that you may want to eat them on days where you've had less Vit. A from other sources and also keep it to 3 days a week.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah good to know, I'll keep that in mind when planning meals, and I think me being a Dream Member is on the horizon shortly, still 6 months away from TTC! Knowing me though, for lunches soup and bread usually fills me up nicely, or salad if it's warmer, I'm usually hungry again very quickly after having a sandwich.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    arn"t pumpkins high in zinc? and dosent zinc increase testosterone?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pumpkin SEEDS are high in zinc.

It doesn't matter even if they were sky high in zinc, because you need SOME zinc anyway. There's a huge diff. between the small amounts of nutrients in foods and the high levels of nutrients in multivitamins.

Low nutrients does not equal no nutrients.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ