Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isoflavones

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Isoflavones

After yet another mc I'm back to ttc a girl again. I hav had lots of test done and all find no reason go the mcs so far. I have been told it could be just down to bad luck. I have been reading on Isoflavones and wonderd do they sway. I have heard they can improve egg quality.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After 8 months of unsuccessful swaying I have a BFP this month taking Soy Isoflavones. Don't know if it made any difference but they were cheap and I certainly felt stronger ovulation pains.
    Are you taking low dose Asprin? It has been known to help with recurrent miscarriage even if no cause has been found (and it helps your girl sway)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your BFP!!!!
    Thank you for your reply, I did take aspirin for a while before but had spotting with it I might try it again but just take it twice a week. I keep reading on how people are getting BFP after taking Isoflavones. Did it change your cycle or ovulation day at all?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic wrote an article called "super soy for TTC" if you do a search it should come up, its very informative
    After 8 failed cycles i finally got my BFP after 2 months on Soy Isoflavones. That said i had only just found out that my uterus was retroverted, so in my BFP cycle we DTD from behind and I lay on my stomach afterwards - so i dont know wether that was what had been the problem all the other months (we had previously always done missionary and i lay on my back afterwards)
    I have heard that it does make your eggs stronger - its supposed to be a natural clomid.
    It didnt alter or change my cycle or ovulations

Good Luck
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, congrats on your BFP as well. I will have a look for the Isoflavones post it will make interesting reading. X

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ovulated on day 20 which is normal for me although I had hoped it might be a bit earlier. I have always taken the Asprin every day because I work with quite a few high risk pregnancies and its one of the first things they recommend so I guess it makes sense to me. I have never had problems with bleeding though

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"m so sorry, Twinkle.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-girl-boy.html

I would also increase folic acid at least to 2000 mcg.

If you've been doing a sway diet for several months you may want to add in 8-15 mg zinc taken 3 times a week and 18 mg iron taken every other day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ya atomic, I've been doing the girl diet for quite sometime now but when I try to eat normal food again I seem to feel ill I get upset stomach and horrible heartburn. I can have naughty treats but if I totally come off it I regret it! The girl diet has become a way of life for me now but I don't know if that will go against me in my sway as my body is so used to it now. Why would I need the zinc? I will get some iron and up my folic acid as I'm only taking 800 mg (2x one a day tabs) at the moment. Thanks for all your help

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry somehow I missed this!!!

Zinc can help improve your egg quality. Your body doesn't store zinc very efficiently and there's not a ton of zinc in the LE Diet (or IG/FGD either) so if you've been on diet a long time, you may be low in Zinc and need it.

I think the extended period of diet will work for you, not against you.

If you would like to start eating more normally, I think it's best if you ease into it. My friend who was a lifelong vegetarian, actually fainted the first time she ate meat!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, off to but some zinc :0)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast