Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

RePhresh for conceiving a girl?? When to start?

I first have to say I am learning so much on here about how to sway for a girl and I can't thank everyone enough! So I started the LE Diet today and am taking only Folic Acid. I am not going to be able to get the DH to take anything except maybe cranberry tablets. I saw a post about RePhresh and was curious when to start it for a girl sway and if anyone has had any success with it? I am not sure what my current PH is (guess I should find out) but do you have to test before you use it or is it just something you can use without knowing what your PH level is prior? You know one of those it wont hurt to add kind of things

I am hoping to be down at least 15lbs before the official attempt so I am trying to gather all the info and do as much as I can in the meantime!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You do not need to test your pH or know what it is. The RepHresh will take care of that for you. Here's the thread on RepHresh that should answer your q's and if you're still confused, then ask! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-rephresh.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heres my thoughts of making a girl which work for me after having two sons, If you want a girl, you should stick to the missionary position. If you want a boy, rear entry (doggy style) is the position you may wish to try. If you want to have a girl, you should have intercourse 3 or more days before ovulation. In which I did it around 8 to 9 days after my period went off and on the weekends mainly because my last cycle came on doing the weekend so thats how I base it. Good luck and I hope you get what you want on your next try.