Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone else big believers in moon? im not due to O in new moon till march.....

I am a BIG believer that the moon effects me. I conceived my 3 boys in full moonh phase, and my DD's in new moon phase. Im going to try lunaception but not sure if that will work with how long my cycles are. I am seriously thinking of waiting till march to TTC....which is soooo far away.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mkarnts, I am too. I conceived my boys in full moon and ttc a girl in November, where my cycle (after years) aligns with new moon. I hear from other ladies that moon sign is even more important than moon phase ? (my boys were conceived under boy signs). then there are the seasons too lol. although I dont know how much this sways? my boys were conceived in February and AUgust. what do you think is more important?...
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont believe in it much at all. My cycles are so regular that for as long as I can remember, I have always O'd on a full moon, including this one!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing 4 priness....my last DD who is gonna be 1 this month, she was conceived in march and she was born under girl sign .....my other DD beginning of Feb...... I really dont want to wait til then to TTC till march.....im gonna check bioryhythyms and the girl signs. I do have 2 reallly nice rock salt lamps that i was going to use as my "light" for lunaception. now i have some thinking to do

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BUT i wasnt swaying either with my frst DD or my boys.....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe in it, but if it all lines up your way, great!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey i really dont know what to think...i do think the moon sways for some people it did for me with my DS and DD so i really want to concieve in new moon and i would have if i hadnt started vitex! i got af 5-7 days early grrrr!!! so now ill ov in full moon so what im going to do is go on bc pill and stop taking it in full moon so i get af then ill ov 5-10 days later and it will be new moon and bc pill sways pink! i want to be pregnant asap but then again i want my sway to be right for me b4 we start trying and if i dont factor the moon in ill be worried! im currently on cd 8 so when af arrives ill get my iud removed and go on bc pill for 1 cycle plus 1 week and that should line up my ov in new moon!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I STRONGLY advise against going onto and off of BCP to move your O into a different moon phase.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooh really i was only going to go on bc pill for 4 weeks once i come off vitex as it sways pink and vitex messed my cycle up! i know its really really silly to line up conception with moon but if i concieve in full moon and my sway dose indeed result in a sweet baby boy then ill always wonder "what if" KWIM? i really think im affected as it was true for me both times with my last 2 pregnancys and i see also for many woman on here! but at the same time im a christian and at the end of the day god decideds how many children we are blessed with and what their genders are, after all he talked the moon into existance so how can the moon "sway" just reading this makes me think how stupid i am.....the moon sways!!!! no i need to relay on god for this he has a plan and the moon can NOT change his plan!! i need to pray some more!!
    Last edited by hbcd123; October 30th, 2012 at 02:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I concieved DD in new moon + girl moon phase, and DS1 and 2 in boy phases, but DS1 was made in a new moon, DS2 full moon. I believe the moon has some "effect" for me, but at the end of the day, of course, I'll never know if it actaully helped, or just the diet helped, or the fact that my DH was overweight with a depressed liabdio when we made our girl....bottom line is, for DD, the moon phase + sign lined up perfectly for me, I was already on diet for 2+ months, so I went for it. I just considered the moon phase and sign "freebies" for my sway, just things to help enhance them.

If I do sway again in the future, I would probably try to see if the moon signs and phase line up again, but I don't think I would postpone TTC'ing for it, but I'd hope that it'd fall into place again.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast