Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Calling all long time girl swayers....how are you keeping motivation levels up???

How many sway factors have you dropped and are you staying as strict on the diet as at the beginning?? I am 7 months now on IG/ LE Diet and have been doing FR and BDing through ovulation the last 4 months all ending in BFN. Dropped sylk and rephresh and vitex! Am so afraid to drop anything else in case it's all not enough! Am over 35 and have hypothyroidism but my doc said TSH levels are fine so that's can't be the cause. Am slowly starting to lose the faith...not only disappointment of constant BFN but the stress of sticking to the diet and getting the supplements and timing right each month on top of it all. I was typical boy mom....fresh veggie or fruit juices every morning...lots of organic freshly cooked soups and dinners with lots of protein and was taking omega 3,6 and 9 sups as well as spirulina and zinc to keep energy levels up and cold and flus at bay in the winter months!! And exercise twice or three times a week (tennis and jogging)! Anyway hope your guys are staying positive and here's hoping we all start to see some BFP some time soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Heidih...I had to read your post to make sure what you considered long time. I'm in month 6, so it feels like a long time, though I know it's nothing in comparison to what some women go through. I think it feels longer when you're saying rather than ttc regularly because of all the extras we are thinking about. Anyway, I will tell you I started off with a lot of the factors; ions, supplements, timing, frequency, even had magnets hematite/quartz, replens, all that stuff. I figured that I would cover all of my bases so I wouldn't have regrets. Now I've dropped all of the ones that I don't have a ton of faith in- really only leaving diet. I kind of feel like my hubby's noticably reduced output and my scanty fertile cm are swaying girl as much as anything else I would do. After a pile of bfn's, I feel like I'm not super fertile anyway (last four months have been bd'ing through o). I'm kind of in the phase of things where I don't really feel like I have much say either way, not that I ever really did. I've seen sways far better than mine fail and half of the time women everywhere get girls without trying. Really hope we all get bfp's soon!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi cravingsalt, thanks for your reply....feel same as you as though I am not super fertile at all. both my boys were conceived first cycles. Yes i definitely have reduced ecwm and DH output is also much reduced after FR but am too afraid to drop the supplements and FR....I just feel diet alone will not be enough. I suppose we just continue trying each month hoping for the best! I find the 2 ww always very difficult to keep up the momentum with the diet etc. Anyway should be getting af in the coming few days...temps are down...so another unsuccessful month! Wishing you lots of motivation and positive vibes and heres hoping november will be the month for us!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Keep up the good work, ladies! I know it is a long haul though - I got pg almost immediately with my boys and I really thought it would never happen with DD (and that was only 6 months.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ