Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vitex or chemical playing games with my cycle?

Hi ladies

I am TTC a little girl and this is my first month trying after a chemical last month. I am not sure what on earth is going on with my cycle! Please help!!

I had a chemical after 7 days so I thought/ hoped that my cycle would go back to normal after that except that it would be 7 days late. My doctor thought that this was likely too although Atomic (wise as always) warned that it might not.

So here I am ovulating at exactly the same time as last month - the chemcial seems to have had no effect at all. Major bummer as DH is millions of miles away till monday. Or so I thought. Following O pains and CM change plus faint OPK+ I now have more EWM and the O pains are still here. Out of curiosity I have done 2 cheapie OPKs and the line seems to be getting stronger. I will probably still miss the magic TTC slot but would like to know what on earth is going on?

Has the vitex made it look like I am Oing when I am not? Am I Oing more than once? Is it all just stupid wishful thinking?

Thanks ladies
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I suspect you're ovulating. I'm sorry.

What do you mean by faint positive?? Unless the control line is as dark or darker than the control, it's negative.

You can't O twice in the same month unless it's within 24 hours (and usually much sooner than that.) If you had what seemed like an O before, your body might have geared up to O and then decided to wait.

Have you stopped Vitex? It can delay O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ