Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as no oats or added vitamins. They are probably fortified unfortunately.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Mom View Post
    No oatmeal how about Special K bars? Are those okay?
    THey're probably pretty heavily fortified but on a day you're rushing around hither and yon and need something on the go, it won't kill ya.

Re oats - I woudln't sweat something like a bar that has a few individual oats floating around in the mix. I do want people to avoid or limit the oat breads and oatmeal every day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump for new members

5. Likes bunnywabbit liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I posted on an old thread so I'll repost here! How long should the LE diet be done before ttc? What is the maximum length of time on the diet? And what has typically gotten the best results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Born 02/2010 Born 05/2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested to know that as well, beverlyjune!

Mama to ::::

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by beverlyjune View Post
    Maybe I posted on an old thread so I'll repost here! How long should the LE diet be done before ttc? What is the maximum length of time on the diet? And what has typically gotten the best results.

12 weeks or longer sees best results. As far as I am aware there is no maximum, it's a safe and healthy diet that you can stay on indefinitely
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by beverlyjune View Post

Minimum of 6 weeks, 12 weeks or more getting best results but take care if you're very thin to start with!!

Please also check out the LE Diet Faq which answers a lot of the questions people have. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can be on it as long as you want (and in fact that is partially why I made this diet to begin with, to have something safe in the long term) with a few changes that I mention in the FAQ thread.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone have the list of supplements for DH and DW that have had a marked impact on swaying for girl? I have vitex, cranberry, and antihistamines for myself plus folic acid. I discontinued everything else like calc and mag plus my prental vitamins. For DH I have licorice root and cranberry plus olive leaf??? Is there anything else?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Low Everything Diet - Nutshell Version

Ok, so atomic is working on my sway plan (thank you!! ), and in the meantime I am trying to kick things into gear based on what I've been reading for awhile now from all of you!

Here's what I need input on so far...

I usually have a bit of dark chocolate at night but is this not recommended on the LE diet? If I need to cut it or should cut it, I will.

I have cut out meat for the most part and I'm watching calories and fat first, then low nutrients, sugar and sodium. I'm keeping caffeine.

I'm also postponing my breakfast until 10-11am, which is much later than I'm used to.... When I eat, I've been eating a low calorie turkey sausage and egg white sandwich around 11 on a white English muffin and then 2 cups of coffee, a small lunch with no meat and low fat/calories/nutrients, and then nothing until dinner which is also low calorie/low fat and no or very little meat. I've been drinking water and water with crystal light in between as well.

I'm using "my fitness pal" to track it all and doing an intense bootcamp for 60 mins 5 days a week in the early morning and I always do something on my own exercise wise on the weekend.

I stopped taking calcium and magnesium plus my prental and continued taking vitex and cranberry plus an antihistamine. I purchased licorice root, olive leaf, and cranberry for my husband to take but he has not started it yet. When should I ask him to start?

I purchased replens to try (if it's still recommended) but I will not use that until we first make our attempt at whatever time atomic recommends waiting while being on the LE diet awhile first.

Anything I should change or add or remove? Thank you all so much!!

Last edited by Comptokl; July 15th, 2015 at 05:34 PM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast