Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stress relaxation ideas. Help the stress head!

What are you ladies doing to relieve stress. This is my downfall the bit I am worried about it in my sway. I am very stressed. Suffer GAD anxiety. I guess apart from diet this is the main thing I need to focus on. I have brought a singing bowl, candles, scents, salt lamp. I am planing on breathing techniques avoiding stress were possible, I am sure getting at least 8-10 hours sleep a night will help with reducing stress and even setting myself up into routine will help (maybe a sleep aid till routine sets in). I am convinced that negative irons don't sway in the fact and that the relaxation that you get from the negative irons are what effects you and helps the sway. If that makes any sense? I am thinking the moon would influence. I get a warm happy relaxing feeling when there is a new or full moon. A feeling of safe. If that makes sense? So I plan on looking at the moon for relaxing as well. I feel most relaxed at the beach and wish I lived closer, yet packing all the kids up and sunscreen kind of takes the relaxing out of going any where lol.
    Yes so what are every body's tips on relaxing to reduce those stress related hormones ??
    Erm dinner time is very stressful reducing the stress there is a must, maybe cooking the kids dinner while they are at school and reheating.... the hours of 4-7 are the witching hours at mine lol.
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My advice is not to stress over day to day stress which you cannot control or avoid anyway, and just avoid unneccesary stress like taking on new projects, entering into unneccesary conflict and competition, and obsessing over your sway.

Please realize, stressing over stress and making a big project of staying relaxed, can actually raise you T levels!! don't carry it to extremes and don't dwell on it at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prepare as much of my boys' meals as I can ahead of time and have some things ready for them to snack on while they are waiting (carrot sticks, sweetcorn, chunks of cheese etc). It makes everything better! Not sure if it helps with swaying but it will chill you out which has got to be a good thing for life in general eh?
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I have anxiety, does not really matter if I am swaying or not, it is always there, always has been. So planning to reduce stress is actually good for me as it will double and help the anxiety any way. For me as weird as it might sound, planning time to relax and to do relaxing things reduces the stress automatically lol gives me something to look forward to even if it is a month away . Reducing stress for me is a massive positive thing. I guess others may find it overwhelming, where I know regardless of swaying I need/want to do it. I am just really interested in what others do to relax. I find it very hard to relax, even going on regular shopping trips to buy food plays with my anxiety . Yes I have seen a professional, no it didn't help, they said I didn't need medication and I was coping fine and had a very realistic sensible way to coping. I do have medication for when it turns into full on panic attack but that's as far as I even want to be medicated and I try not to use it unless I have to. So in a way I am going to do what Atomic said and not stress about other things or take any new challenges on. Include the peppermint tea in my sway, drop the soy I was planning to take. Stress averted. (not for me though lol)
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like to use lavender essential oil to help my sons and myself relax. I also like to use citrus essential oils to elevate my spirits.
    A nice calming yoga practice is good too.
    Good luck!
    Loving my two
    So excited to add a to our family

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love essential oils too especially lavender in my oil burner. If I'm really stressed I have a long relaxing bath and then do some visualisation whilst laying on the bed although this is usually when the boys are in bed! I like to read too if I can focus on a book or if not I watch a chick flick so I dont have to think about anything.
    I usually eat chocolate too but no good for the girl diet (or any diet lol) xxx
    Mum to :
    TTC from Nov '12

Praying & Swaying for a little girl to make our family complete but we do make gorgeous boys

My Ovulation Chart